Vasa Interchem pvt ltd

Projectstransfer

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Vasa Interchem pvt ltd

Project on Vasa Interchem pvt ltd - By Meghna Thakkar

VASA INTERCHEM PVT. LTD.

The company's range of products includes among others items of daily use like plastic containers, compass box, round containers of various sizes, water bottles etc. All these products are manufactured using food grade colors.

The company ensures that all its products are manufactured as per the strictest quality constraints and each lot is tested for strength and durability. The company is able to produce the best quality products which are made available to the customers at competitive prices.

Excellent quality combined with reasonable prices, have lead to an increasing demand for the company's products in the market.
The Director of the above mentioned company Mr. Ramesh Gindra, gave me all the required information about his esteemed production unit. Although they manufacture many products, most of their production takes place at Daman. Few machines have been installed here. They produce different products in lots depending on the demand for a particular product. When I visited the factory, only the production process of the plastic containers was in progress and hence he provided me with all the information regarding the same. I thank him for his corporation and the knowledge he shared with me.

Attachments

• Project on Vasa Interchem By Meghna Thakkar.doc
    180 KB · Views: 40
Vasa Interchem pvt ltd

Project on Vasa Interchem pvt ltd - By Meghna Thakkar

VASA INTERCHEM PVT. LTD.

The company's range of products includes among others items of daily use like plastic containers, compass box, round containers of various sizes, water bottles etc. All these products are manufactured using food grade colors.

The company ensures that all its products are manufactured as per the strictest quality constraints and each lot is tested for strength and durability. The company is able to produce the best quality products which are made available to the customers at competitive prices.

Excellent quality combined with reasonable prices, have lead to an increasing demand for the company's products in the market.
The Director of the above mentioned company Mr. Ramesh Gindra, gave me all the required information about his esteemed production unit. Although they manufacture many products, most of their production takes place at Daman. Few machines have been installed here. They produce different products in lots depending on the demand for a particular product. When I visited the factory, only the production process of the plastic containers was in progress and hence he provided me with all the information regarding the same. I thank him for his corporation and the knowledge he shared with me.

Hey friend, thanks for sharing the information on Vasa Interchem pvt ltd and i am sure it would help many people. BTW, i am also uploading a document where you would find more detailed information about the company.

Attachments

• Vasa Interchem pvt ltd.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 0