Production Planning

Projectstransfer

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Production Planning

Production Planning - BY Pravin Koyande

Production Planning - A production plan lists the stages which are required for the production of a particular program, identifies dependencies between the stages, schedules the stages and allocates resources to each stage. Each stage in the plan should be small enough for an accurate estimate of the amount of time it will take to complete to be made. An estimate of the amount of time required for the complete project can then be obtained by adding together the time estimated for each of the individual stages.

Attachments

• Production Planning Pravin Koyande.doc
    42 KB · Views: 67

rajwinder1984

Production Planning

Production Planning - A production plan lists the stages which are required for the production of a particular program, identifies dependencies between the stages, schedules the stages and allocates resources to each stage. Each stage in the plan should be small enough for an accurate estimate of the amount of time it will take to complete to be made. An estimate of the amount of time required for the complete project can then be obtained by adding together the time estimated for each of the individual stages.

nice post buddy....but i have to check whether it is useful or not..
anyways....thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Production Planning

Hey friend, thanks for sharing the presentation and i am sure it would help many people who are planning for the project on production. BTW, i am also going to share a document which will provide more detailed information on production planning.

Attachments

• Production Planning.ppt
    1.6 MB · Views: 0