ashish84

Hi,

I am new to this place and would like to get help on one of my projets on which i am stuck. I need a Project on Production and Cost analysis, prferreably on Aviation Sector. But in case you guys have any project on any industry, it would be really good.

Please help me and guide me to any project.

:SugarwareZ-191:

ViJiT

Vijith Pujari
Search the Forums and u will get results for Production and Cost analysis but nt for aviation i guess......

ashish84

I have been trying to get hold of some project but the search is of no use. Can anyone please guide me to a thread where i can get a project

doctor

Hi,

I am new to this place and would like to get help on one of my projets on which i am stuck. I need a Project on Production and Cost analysis, prferreably on Aviation Sector. But in case you guys have any project on any industry, it would be really good.

ssSaAaAsaassasas

ankush_garg2

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
i have a project on dreamz car. that we designed in competition wid tata nano. if u want cost analysis. do from it.

gargi.n

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
a short project on production cost analysis of biotech industry

Attachments

• Production Cost Analysis.doc
    215 KB · Views: 105

deepika123

Hey Hie,

Please forward me notes on below mentioned subjects.My id is [email protected].

Managerial Economics,Production Management & Marketing Management.

Please do the needful.

Thanks & Regards,

Deepika Walia

deepika123

Dear All,

Please forward me notes on below mentioned subject,my email id is [email protected].

Managerial Economics,Production Management & Marketing Management.

Request you to do the needful.

Thanks & Regards,

Deepika Walia:caked:

bhautik.kawa

Hi,

Hi,

I found some important information Study on Production and Cost Analysis and wanna share it with you and other's. So please download and check it.

Attachments

• Study on Production and Cost Analysis.pdf
    227.2 KB · Views: 0