MBA Ist year notes Production & operation management

Tuski

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hello guys,

I am uploading notes on Production and operation management, hope this will help you...

Attachments

• Inventory mgmt.ppt
    260 KB · Views: 258
  • Manufacturing Plng and Control.ppt
    153 KB · Views: 217
  • OM intro and strategy PGDM.ppt
    384 KB · Views: 266
  • OM _PP&C.ppt
    99.5 KB · Views: 200
  • OM Quality dimensions_process.ppt
    395 KB · Views: 204

dapat.reena

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hey Friend,

Thanks for the MBA Ist year Notes Production & operation management!! this will definitely help me.

dmmarathe

Hello guys,

I am uploading notes on Production and operation management, hope this will help you...
There are no examples or problems on inventory or MRP or aggregate planning.Please give a few solved examples explaining how to apply these theories in actual practice. also give some cases related with these two topics you have prepared the ppts.

The notes provided by you,is very useful and easy to understand,But,I wanted to tell someone the names of MBA books,would you please suggest me some books which is mostly preferred by MBA 2nd year students.

bhautik.kawa

Hello guys,

Hey Tuski,

I also got some information on the Notes on Production and Operation Management by Dr. Sarojrani Pattnaik & Dr. Swagatika Mishra and would like to share it with you and other student's.

So please download and check it.

Attachments

• Notes on Production and Operation Management by Dr. Sarojrani Pattnaik & Dr. Swagatika Mishra.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 18