Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform BMM Paradise for Bachelors in Mass Media Forum > Print Production and Photography

photography

Discuss photography within the Print Production and Photography forums, part of the BMM Paradise for Bachelors in Mass Media Forum category; Photography is really an interesting profession i am also interested in this art. I want to become a photographer and ...

photography
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Nelsan Harry
nelsan is an unknown quantity at this point

nelsan
photography - December 3rd, 2012

Photography is really an interesting profession i am also interested in this art. I want to become a photographer and also want to shoot the picture of beautiful birds and plants and many other things.
Advertisements

Friends: (0)
Re: photography
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Jitendra Mazee
jitendra05 is on a distinguished road

jitendra05
Student of Bachelor of Engineering at RGTU Bhopal
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Management Paradise Guru

Institute: RGTU Bhopal
Re: photography - February 23rd, 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsan View Post
Photography is really an interesting profession i am also interested in this art. I want to become a photographer and also want to shoot the picture of beautiful birds and plants and many other things.
Well, photography is the science, skill and process of generating durable photos by recording light or other electro-magnetic radiation. I am also uploading a document for describing and explaining all the related information about photography.
Attached Files
File Type: ppt photography.ppt (2.73 MB, 0 views)
Re: photography
Old
 (3 (permalink))
Sandra Dutton
SandraDutton is an unknown quantity at this point

SandraDutton
Re: photography - November 27th, 2017

I agree with you, this is real science! However, only really talented people can succeed in this sphere, I personally also have a little fondness for retouching and I found these interesting tips and ideas for food photography retouching

Last edited by SandraDutton; November 30th, 2017 at 07:09 PM..