Industry Analysis of the BPO sector

6.vinay

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Industry Analysis of the BPO sector in India plus reference to competition from other markets & way ahead please help man :SugarwareZ-064: :SugarwareZ-064:

ankitgokani

MP Guru
Re: please help guys

well u can start with an intro of the bpo industry of india and den of other countries well i have somefacts which i have also attached
u cud also do a survey and write about the africa which will be a major threat to india as they get the under water cable is attached as the labour is cheaper den here so u can mention that also

Attachments

• Indian ITES-BPO Factsheet Aug 07.doc
    73 KB · Views: 73

rachit dave

thank you very much
................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Industry Analysis of the BPO sector in India plus reference to competition from other markets & way ahead please help man :SugarwareZ-064: :SugarwareZ-064:

Hey vinay, very nice topic! As we know that BPO sector has grown tremendously and still increasing and contribute to Indian economy to a larger extent. I am uploading a document where you will find the SWOT analysis of Indian BPO Industry.

Attachments

• Analysis of the BPO sector.pdf
    329.4 KB · Views: 0

bhautik.kawa

Hey Vinay,

I like to share some information on Problem and Prospects of Indian BPO Sector, please check attachment below.

Thank you!

Attachments

• Problem and Prospects of Indian BPO Sector.pdf
    564.1 KB · Views: 0