IDEOLOGY. At Mukunda -
October 18th, 2010
• At Mukunda we have a philosophy, a set of values, a way of looking at life which is truly our own. We each one of us, believe in this and our every action reflects it. This is the way we do businesses.
• We believe our prime responsibility is to make the best service to our customers, suppliers and everyone we deal with. To do so actively and with a genuine desire to contribute to their business, we shall make commitments and shall keep them. We shall create satisfied customer and grow with them.
• It is our business to provide best service to our customers, suppliers and everyone we deal with. To do so actively and with a genuine desire to contribute to their business, we shall make commitments we shall keep them. We shall create satisfied customer and grow with them.
• As an individual we shall behave with great responsibility. Be particular about our work and our environment .We shall seek and find, in our every action, a way to do things better. Always better. And we shall be deeply proud of our achievements.
• We value people. We trust and respect the individuality of men and women who work by our sides. It is our responsibility to actively and constantly create an environment that supports them and causes them to grow and flourish. Our people are pride and we shall reach out and touch their lives. We shall do all of this with great seriousness and integrity. With fairness and justice. We respect the law and perform our every duty diligently.
• Finally our commitment is to our shareholders on whose behalf we act. It is our responsibility to generate a sound profit and we must constantly strive towards this end. We are a team and shall always work as a one. As a business we shall be alert and alive to opportunities.
It is not our way to be content with our achievements. Growth is vital to us and we shall unceasingly seek out ways to be content with our chievements. Growth is vital to us and we shall unceasingly seek out ways and means to constantly move forward.
We respect our environment and the society to which we belong. We have been given the privilege to use these resources and w shall not waste them. We will care for and contribute to our country. Above all we shall be continuously responsible citizen.