sunandaC

Linkages with products, market and location choices made by the company:

Out of the total products of the Bajaj auto 40% comes from the rural market and 60% comes from the urban markets. Rural consumers were concerned primarily with value for money, fuel efficiency, product durability etc. whereas the urban counterparts were driven by a concept of value that included the visual appeal of the products.

For Eg: To capture the rural markets, bajaj launched M-80, which possessed the above characteristics and proved to be an instant success. And to capture the urban markets bajaj launched stylish bikes and scooters and to beat the competition from MNCs bajaj has launched new motorcycles models.

While choosing the locations of plant bajaj auto takes into considerations the following points:
• Tax exemptions

• Cheap land

• Increasing the employment opportunities in the rural areas.

• Technology procurementation

• Easy availability of raw materials.

bhautik.kawa

Linkages with products, market and location choices made by the company:

Out of the total products of the Bajaj auto 40% comes from the rural market and 60% comes from the urban markets. Rural consumers were concerned primarily with value for money, fuel efficiency, product durability etc. whereas the urban counterparts were driven by a concept of value that included the visual appeal of the products.

For Eg: To capture the rural markets, bajaj launched M-80, which possessed the above characteristics and proved to be an instant success. And to capture the urban markets bajaj launched stylish bikes and scooters and to beat the competition from MNCs bajaj has launched new motorcycles models.

While choosing the locations of plant bajaj auto takes into considerations the following points:
• Tax exemptions

• Cheap land

• Increasing the employment opportunities in the rural areas.

• Technology procurementation

• Easy availability of raw materials.

Hello Sunanda,

I read your Write-up on Linkages with products, market and location and i really liked it.

I am also uploading a PDF where you will get more information on Marketing Linkages in Rural and urban

So please download and check it.

Thank you!

Attachments

• Marketing Linkages in Rural and urban.pdf
    101.1 KB · Views: 0