need project report for setting up ssi unit

Kittu2

hi , this is rk banoth from hyderabad.
i want to setup small scale unit in andhra pradesh.i need detail project report on the following ssi units.
disposable syringes, card board making , aluminium transformers.

please can any one provide the complete information like project report , project profile and raw material and business opportunity info .

please mail me at

[email protected]
[email protected]

abhishreshthaa

Dear Rk, yours is a very unique requirement. If you want general info on setting up SSI, there are lots of documents available here on MP to refer to. Just check Management Paradise Site and you will find a wealth of knowledge on setting up SSI.

Coming to your specific requirements, you will need to do 2 things.

A.) Network with people on managementparadise from similar industry and take their inputs

B.) Give us detailed information on things you want us to help you on.

Let me know how it goes for you. This is a very interesting topic I would like to followup on.

i want to setup small scale unit in andhra pradesh.i need detail project report on the following ssi units.

please can any one provide the complete information like project report , project profile and raw material and business opportunity info .

please mail me at

[email protected]
[email protected]

I think kittu my presentation may help you in getting all your required information about setting up your small scale industry. Well, all the best for your ssi unit and hope it would get a lot of success.

Attachments

• project report for setting up ssi unit.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 1

bhautik.kawa

please mail me at

[email protected]
[email protected]

Hello friend,

Here i am Sharing Planning a Small-Scale Unit, please find attachment below.

Attachments

• Planning a Small-Scale Unit.pdf
    171.1 KB · Views: 4