Taylor and Fayol concepts of management with comparison

nimish2may

does any one have information on mamagment guru Oliver Sheldon and applicability of his theory on Philosophy of Mangmnet

gurubaskar

thanks for the file. i am currently doing a course on theories of administration and the file posted has been very helpful. i really appreciate your time and effort.

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
hello i need to make a project on principles of management can any one just wat exactly shud u include its a 200mks project plzz

Google Custom Search - MBA

200 marks project are same as 100 marks, they've just increased the marks, the structure remains the same.

Refer to past 100 marks or current 200 marks research reports to understand how to write one :eek:hwell:

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
hello i need to make a project on principles of management can any one just wat exactly shud u include its a 200mks project plzz

Google Custom Search - MBA

200 marks project are same as 100 marks, they've just increased the marks, the structure remains the same.

Refer to past 100 marks or current 200 marks research reports to understand how to write one :eek:hwell:

bhautik.kawa

Here are the study notes on concepts of management of Taylor and Fayol.

Hey Gurpreet,

It was really appreciable and i am sure it would help many people.

Well, i found some important information Henry Fayol and Frederick W. Taylor’s contribution To Management and wanna share it with you and other's.

So please download and check it.

Attachments

• Henry Fayol and Frederick W. Taylor’s contribution To Management.pdf
    48.7 KB · Views: 0