A Project On Roles And Functions Of A Manager

mikekhan

Hi Friends!!!!!

This Is a project on roles and functions of a manager.It includes a comparative study between roles of managers of different fields(Marketing,Finance and Banking).Interviews from managers of RELIANCE COMMUNICATIONS,SAHARA INDIA FINANACIAL CORPORATION and OMAN INTERNATIONAL BANK.

Hope it can help you!!!!!

Regards

Mike Khan

Attachments

• Complete_project.doc
    565.5 KB · Views: 104

Kelvin Sovi

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Management has undergone significant changes during the last few decades and so have the roles and functions of a manager. It is difficult for us students to put in all the knowledge that might be useful to a practicing manager.

Thank you so much.

bbageek

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Which semester/year project is this? We have had Principles of Management in our first semester but we didn't do a project as long as this.

Anyway, thanks for the share.

Hi Friends!!!!!

This Is a project on roles and functions of a manager.It includes a comparative study between roles of managers of different fields(Marketing,Finance and Banking).Interviews from managers of RELIANCE COMMUNICATIONS,SAHARA INDIA FINANACIAL CORPORATION and OMAN INTERNATIONAL BANK.

Hope it can help you!!!!!

Regards

Mike Khan

Hey friend, thanks for the document and giving the content on role and function of a manager. Well, i am sure it would help many management students and professionals. I am also uploading a document where you would find more details on role and functions of manager.

Attachments

• Functions Of A Manager.pdf
    262.7 KB · Views: 0