icici bank

docsonic007

Re: hi friends

Hi sagar let me tell u how ICICI Bank works They will recruit in bulk, never tell any employee abt their profile specially to freshers, they will always want you to join at a very short notice, however while releaving you would be said to give a notice of 3 months. Motivation at ICICI what does that mean? People Slog slog and slog thats it? The worst systems at the bank, let me tell you that they never provide their employees wid MS Office they are supposed to be working in Open Office,
About the HR, they never pickup their calls and not even reply to any of the mails, abt performance appraisals at ICICI. The balance score card is never balanced, people dont get appraised by their performance, but by the way performance is measured is how much you have worked at personal level for your boss, employees need to keep their bosses happy and thats it & their appraisals are taken care off. This year the Bank didn't gave any rise in salary, no promotions, megere bonuses. It is said that you can always be customer of ICICI Bank, however never be an employee of ICICI Bank.

hi firends
i m uploading project on icici nak
very helpful

Well, as we know that ICICI Bank is the leading bank in India and providing awesome facilities to their customers. I read your presentation and it was nice. I am also uploading a document where you will get more details on ICICI bank.

Attachments

• icici bank.pdf
    226 KB · Views: 0