Decision Making Under Certainty, Uncertainty & Risk

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
prade said:
i have a nive project but i dunno how to upload,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Click on any post and click on "quote". Click "Go advanced" and then click on "upload projects".

Just attach ur file and save it. Finally post ur message. PM me if u still need any help.

monamundra

THANKS A LOT FOR GIVING US THIS ARTICLE ON DECISION MAKING..I RECENTLY GOT A PROJECT ON IT...IT CAN REALLY B BENEFICIAL FOR ME..

rahulverma.tech

Can anybody send me any notes or lecture or any useful link for the following topic
Decision making under certainty, uncertainty & Risk.

Rahul
:rapture:

rajeep

good...........................................................................................................................................

rov1983

Hi everybody, I've got an essay on decision making under certainty,uncertainty and risk. I ld appreciate if u guys could help me out plz. I am a newbie and i see links to useful infoes but i cant access em. Thnx guys

You have notes and that is exceptionally helpful but concept is more important. You do not have intricate knowledge about the concept then you won't be able to understand so, first find its meaning.

Decision-making is regarded as the cognitive process resulting in the selection of a belief or a course of action among several alternative possibilities. Every decision-making process produces a final choice that may or may not prompt action.