Organization Re-engineering

shweta_86

Project on organization re-engineering...which means restarting the organization according to the current technological advances which would benefit the organization...There are not many examples, includes more of theory..

Attachments

• org re-engineering.doc
    55.5 KB · Views: 46

bonddonraj

MP Guru
that was appricable project ,, i am also giving my resourse to it
abstract--More than half of early reengineering projects failed to be completed or did not achieve bottom-line business results, and for this reason business process reengineering "success factors" have become an important area of study. The success factors below are derived from benchmarking studies with more than 150 companies over a 24 month period.

Success factors are a collection of lessons learned from reengineering projects. Reengineering team members and consultants that have struggled to make their projects successful often say,

Attachments

• Reengineering Success Factors.doc
    34.5 KB · Views: 28

pratik_mehta7

Pratik Mehta
buddy, if interests you, then you need to read to "Built to Last: the contents of this books are superb...basically they have identified few companies having competencies or rather acquiring them.....a very good book to read.....for making of a Visionary Company......MP

Project on organization re-engineering...which means restarting the organization according to the current technological advances which would benefit the organization...There are not many examples, includes more of theory..

I think this step of re-engineering is taken at the time of business crises where there is a need to rethink the business plans and strategy. Hey shweta, you shared very nice information on the topic and i would also like to share some important point regarding the same topic. So check my presentation.

Attachments

• Organization Re-engineering.ppt
    1.5 MB · Views: 0