SWOT ANALYSIS ON Diebold, Inc -
November 29th, 2010
Diebold, Inc. (NYSE: DBD) (pronounced /ˈdiːboʊld/) is a United States-based security systems corporation that is engaged primarily in the sale, manufacture, installation and service of self-service transaction systems (such as ATMs), electronic and physical security products (including vaults and currency processing systems), and software and integrated systems for global financial and commercial markets. Diebold is the largest U.S. manufacturer of ATMs.
Diebold was incorporated under the laws of the State of Ohio in August 1876, and is headquartered in the Akron-Canton area; its mailing address is the city of North Canton, but its physical address is located in the city of Green.
* Loyal customers
* Strong management team
* Strong brand equity
* Unique products
* Product Innovation
* Marketing & Advertising
* Same Store Sales are down
* Mature Brands
* Increased interest in diverse foods
* Individuals and families are pressed for time and looking for convenient food options
* Increased interest in healthy eating
* Growth in the fast casual segment
* Economic slowdown
* Price wars
* Reduced family disposable inome
* Trend toward higher costs of food and labor
* Demand is flat for full service dining and competitors are fighting for market share
* Overcapacity in market
* Consumers are on the go
* Consumers want new experiences
* Trend toward discount price wars
Help Others > Network > Grow
Work with us part time/full time as forum moderator. Email us your resume on careers @ managementparadise.com PLS PRESS THANKS BUTTON IF U LIKED MY POST.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.