CAT Softwares

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
Posting some useful softwares for CAT which i hope u would find them very handy. This is universal reader software which would help u in improving ur reading speed.

Serial:

Code:
h**p://www.plunder.com/Universal-Reader-Code-download-69903.htm

Replace h**p with http

Attachments

• Universal Reader.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 206
Last edited:

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
Dictionary:

This is a free dictionary software which you can use while sitting on ur system and encountering tough words.

Important : How To Install

To install the software, unzip both 1.zip and 2.zip in ONE SINGLE folder only and then run the setup. Due to the file size limitation, i had to group the files in 2 groups.

Attachments

• 1.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 152
  • 2.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 139

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
This file contains the setup of the free dictionary called "The Sage". It also contains word games, anagrams, synonyms, etc and i'm sure will be very helpful for u for ur preparation.

How to Install:

To install the program, follow the following steps.

a) Download and unzip both the files in a single folder.
b) Open the first file (part 1) using WINRAR, which will create a single file for setup

Finally, run the exe file created to install the program.

If u get some CRC errors, then just re-download the files.

Enjoy !!

Attachments

• 1.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 105
  • 2.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 99

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
CRAMMER PRO DICTIONARY

It is a very useful dictionary for all the professionals and students. The software will install itself and place a strip where words will keep on coming. It will act as Flash Cards too.

The software has tools for taking exams, flash cards, remainder strips, etc.

First install the software and apply the crack.
Next, Click on 'add' -> 'repair dictionary'

Select engmeanings.dct attached in the zip file. The words will automatically start coming. There are various options inside the program, which can be used to customize it.

In case, of any problem, feel free to PM me.

r_pooja_82

It will be a great pleasure to recieve somemore dictionaries that serve through out CAT prepration......Sm1 plz come up wid the right stuff.....