Any help needed regarding filling up the forms or b-school info

indrajit_v5

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hi friends

i have done a lot of research on the various b-schools placement figures and the college itself...in case anybody needs any help regarding any b-school , do post ur query . i will try to revert back as soon as possible

neeraj_uchila

Hi i am looking for colleges that offer dual specialization and one of the subjects should be systems.Other than the IIMs which college has the best programmes in such case

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Do enlight me on ICFAI ..

Isnt is said that they violated trademark of some Australian company ??

Also, any info on the faculty, quality of education, infra, pay scale etc ?

neeraj_uchila

hey kartik here are some info that i gathered when i attended a seminar by ICFAI people....their average pay scale is 4.5 lakhs....they said that most of their facualty were on visiting basis and were serving at the GM level or higher in various companies...they also have an stipend proogram in which the student by working around 3 hrs a day can earn around 10000/-Rs per month...This is some of the info given in the seminar of which how much is credible i dont know....and i was clueless abt the trademark violation

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Wikipedia link about trademark violation :

The CFA designation is not affiliated with the Chartered Financial Analyst degree offered by a university in India known as ICFAI or its affiliate the Council of Chartered Financial Analysts. ICFAI offers Masters degrees in Finance which to lead to a CFA Charter issued by the CCFA. AIMR sued and won a judgment [3] prohibiting the organization and its members from using the CFA or Chartered Financial Analyst mark in the United States and Canada. In August 2006, an Indian court issued a temporary injunction against the Indian organization as well. [4] The judgments made no assessment of the quality of the Indian program and merely discussed the trademark violation. The Indian Association of Investment Professionals[5] is the only organization in India which is affiliated with the CFA Institute.

http://www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&q=ICFAI+trademark+violation&meta=http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/cgi-bin/bl2005.pl?mainclass=19

rrrrr1

Banned
hi im rohit i mgraduated in 2006 my profile i 10 89.4% 12 81.2% btech 74.2%
no work exp oplease help me which colleges i have to apply

indrajit_v5

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
well the number of finance companies coming down to ICFAI is lot and they are pretty decent companies.....

bips

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
how is MFC in delhi... i have heard its better than any other insitute in india for finance? how true is this

indrajit_v5

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
well MFC is a very good college for finance....but you have to really fight it out to get there.....the batch strength is pretty small and all fin ppl...generally....