Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform CAT, XAT, MAT, CET, JMET and other Indian MBA Entrance Exams > Preparation Resources/ General CAT queries and info !!

POWER POINT PRESENTATIONS?

Discuss POWER POINT PRESENTATIONS? within the Preparation Resources/ General CAT queries and info !! forums, part of the CAT, XAT, MAT, CET, JMET and other Indian MBA Entrance Exams category; GUYS MAIN JAB BULLS EYE MAIN GAYA THA TO WAHAN HAR TOPIC KI POWER POINT PRESENTATIONS HOTI THI , CAN ...

POWER POINT PRESENTATIONS?
Old
 (1 (permalink))
rahulchopra
rahulchopra is an unknown quantity at this point

POWER POINT PRESENTATIONS? - June 19th, 2006

GUYS MAIN JAB BULLS EYE MAIN GAYA THA TO WAHAN HAR TOPIC KI POWER POINT PRESENTATIONS HOTI THI , CAN ANY ONE ARRANGE TE POWER POINTS PRESENTATION FOR ME PLEASE FOR ALL THE 3 SECTIONS
ZAROORI NAHIN KI BULLS EYE KI HI HO , KISI AUR INSTITUTE KI BHI HO TO CHALEGI . I HOPE ANY ONE OF U MUST BE HAVING IT , SO PLEASE POST IT.
Advertisements

Friends: (0)
Re: POWER POINT PRESENTATIONS?
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Vijith Pujari
ViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud of

ViJiT
Student of Masters in Management at University of Auckland
Auckland, Auckland
Management Paradise Guru

Re: POWER POINT PRESENTATIONS? - June 19th, 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahulchopra
GUYS MAIN JAB BULLS EYE MAIN GAYA THA TO WAHAN HAR TOPIC KI POWER POINT PRESENTATIONS HOTI THI , CAN ANY ONE ARRANGE TE POWER POINTS PRESENTATION FOR ME PLEASE FOR ALL THE 3 SECTIONS
ZAROORI NAHIN KI BULLS EYE KI HI HO , KISI AUR INSTITUTE KI BHI HO TO CHALEGI . I HOPE ANY ONE OF U MUST BE HAVING IT , SO PLEASE POST IT.
srry yaar can't help it , for that u needed somone to be in Bulls Eye..AND POSTED ON THE WRONG SECTION .........d00d...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Friends: (4)
Old
 (3 (permalink))
gaurav200x
gaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond repute

Student of Bachelor of Engineering
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Management Paradise Guru
Re: POWER POINT PRESENTATIONS? - June 20th, 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by vjaquarian_14
srry yaar can't help it , for that u needed somone to be in Bulls Eye..AND POSTED ON THE WRONG SECTION .........d00d...
I couldn't even get what is he trying to say!!

Regards,
Gaurav Mittal

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Problems in Life? -
!!

Would u like to see
Blog Updated !!!

ONLINE GD -

Join to get GD notifications, updates

Liked my post? Press the
button

Friends: (5)
Old
 (4 (permalink))
Nitin Pahuja
nitinpahuja will become famous soon enough

nitinpahuja
Student of PGDM at Great Lakes Institute of Management
Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Re: POWER POINT PRESENTATIONS? - June 22nd, 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaurav200x
I couldn't even get what is he trying to say!!
i guess he is talking of some institute where topics of he cat prep material are taught through ppt's and he wants them. i think that is very inetresting but diff to find.
Old
 (5 (permalink))
rahulchopra
rahulchopra is an unknown quantity at this point

Re: POWER POINT PRESENTATIONS? - June 22nd, 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinger
i guess he is talking of some institute where topics of he cat prep material are taught through ppt's and he wants them. i think that is very inetresting but diff to find.

YES U ARE RIGHT , THESE POWER POINT PRESENTATIONS ARE VERY GOOD,PLEASE DO TRY TO FIND THEM.
Old
 (6 (permalink))
Pratik Gadade
pratik_14jan is on a distinguished road

pratik_14jan
Student of Bachelor of Engineering at VIVEKANAND EDUCATION SOCIETYS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
Mumbai, Maharashtra

Re: POWER POINT PRESENTATIONS? - August 23rd, 2009

what a sadnesss.....can i really find something worth in this post??