POWER POINT PRESENTATIONS?

rahulchopra

GUYS MAIN JAB BULLS EYE MAIN GAYA THA TO WAHAN HAR TOPIC KI POWER POINT PRESENTATIONS HOTI THI , CAN ANY ONE ARRANGE TE POWER POINTS PRESENTATION FOR ME PLEASE FOR ALL THE 3 SECTIONS
ZAROORI NAHIN KI BULLS EYE KI HI HO , KISI AUR INSTITUTE KI BHI HO TO CHALEGI . I HOPE ANY ONE OF U MUST BE HAVING IT , SO PLEASE POST IT.

ViJiT

Vijith Pujari
rahulchopra said:
GUYS MAIN JAB BULLS EYE MAIN GAYA THA TO WAHAN HAR TOPIC KI POWER POINT PRESENTATIONS HOTI THI , CAN ANY ONE ARRANGE TE POWER POINTS PRESENTATION FOR ME PLEASE FOR ALL THE 3 SECTIONS
ZAROORI NAHIN KI BULLS EYE KI HI HO , KISI AUR INSTITUTE KI BHI HO TO CHALEGI . I HOPE ANY ONE OF U MUST BE HAVING IT , SO PLEASE POST IT.

srry yaar can't help it , for that u needed somone to be in Bulls Eye..AND POSTED ON THE WRONG SECTION .........d00d...

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
vjaquarian_14 said:
srry yaar can't help it , for that u needed somone to be in Bulls Eye..AND POSTED ON THE WRONG SECTION .........d00d...
I couldn't even get what is he trying to say!!

nitinpahuja

Nitin Pahuja
gaurav200x said:
I couldn't even get what is he trying to say!!
i guess he is talking of some institute where topics of he cat prep material are taught through ppt's and he wants them. i think that is very inetresting but diff to find.

rahulchopra

zinger said:
i guess he is talking of some institute where topics of he cat prep material are taught through ppt's and he wants them. i think that is very inetresting but diff to find.

YES U ARE RIGHT , THESE POWER POINT PRESENTATIONS ARE VERY GOOD,PLEASE DO TRY TO FIND THEM.