coaching institutes

rahulchopra

friends i am new to this forums ,so kindly forgive me if this topic have already been discussed before but i want ur help .i am in my third year of graduation and i was doing my cat preprations from bulls eye chandigarh.i found it very unsatisfactory , u all are very experienced members of this forums so please tell me is it necessary to take tutions and coachings from these stupid institues to prepare for cat or we can do it at our home too

amardeep.rishi

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
rahulchopra said:
friends i am new to this forums ,so kindly forgive me if this topic have already been discussed before but i want ur help .i am in my third year of graduation and i was doing my cat preprations from bulls eye chandigarh.i found it very unsatisfactory , u all are very experienced members of this forums so please tell me is it necessary to take tutions and coachings from these stupid institues to prepare for cat or we can do it at our home too
Hye hi rahul
so u have joined bulls eye...have u tried career launcher in chandigarh...there a quants teacher..amit...he is pretty good...or u must have visited omega....i don;t know much abt that...to tell u the truth it's not at all mandatory to join any institute for preparation....better to join mock series.
btw..i m from chandigarh too..nice to find u here:tea:

ch21599

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
dude it isnt necessary to join a coaching institute if u are good at the basics , but i can see that ur bad experience is due to the fact that u picked a very poor insti , go to one of the big ones, u wont be that disappointed , CL ,IMS and TIME are good ... what u can do is go to one of these centers , take their diagnostic test and determine a package for urself based on your performance in that ... I do believe that TIME AIMCATS are a must for everyone seriously preparing for CAT ...

rahulchopra

amardeep.rishi said:
Hye hi rahul
so u have joined bulls eye...have u tried career launcher in chandigarh...there a quants teacher..amit...he is pretty good...or u must have visited omega....i don;t know much abt that...to tell u the truth it's not at all mandatory to join any institute for preparation....better to join mock series.
btw..i m from chandigarh too..nice to find u here:tea:

amardeep/rishi first of all sorry because i dont know your exact name , ya i know that bulls eye is not one of the best institues there in chandigarh and there are many other institutes like times ,cl but dude the peoblem is that iam from ambala cannt and i cant give my full 100 % to any institute as there is no good institute here in amabla .however its nice to meet you , would be better next time u send me ur name hahaha , jokes apart best of luck for ur preprations and hope to talk to u soon .