200+ Mb of preparation material for CAT, XAT, GMAT and other entrance exams

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
Hi folks,
After nearly 10 days, I have been able to upload around 200 Mb of zipped preparation material for CAT and other entrance exams on www.esnips.com (Everything that i was able to collect from various sources!)

This material contains lots of things like previous year's papers, mock CATs, other reference materials, articles and hell lots of other miscellaneous stuff... not to forget softwares like Universal Reader (for speed reading), Babylon Dictionary, Vocaboly... all full version and easy to use, articles on business and economy, GMAT, Vedic Maths, stuff on GD and PI, etc etc etc!

However, there is one catch.... The stuff is all unsorted... as i didn't have the patience to sort anything... So i leave that to u... if u want, u can download everything in one directory and then unzip all the files and then sort them, as u need. Some files, which are of one type... eg. Mock CATs have been split into various files... like mock cat1.zip , mock cat2.zip , etc... U need to club such pairs into a single directory and then unzip it.. i have also included instructions where ever u might need them in file description...

The code...
Code:
 [B]http://esnips.com/web/gaurav-CAT

http://esnips.com/web/gaurav-CAT1[/B]
p.s. There is something u should know... Esnips allows a max download of a 100 Mb per day. So in case, u are unable to download, it simply means, that u r out of bandwidth for that day and hence u can try again, the next day

Mirror:
Code:
LINKS HAVE EXPIRED

Edited on 4th Jan 2007

Hi Friends, since the rapidshare links had expired, i have re-uploaded the entire material, in the forum under various section of the CAT (DS, Qaunt, RC, etc and mocks and papers in the prep resources). So go on a high gear downloading the entire stuff.... Enjoy...!! :smile:

In case u encounter a file on some file hosting server like Rapidshare, Megaupload, etc, and u dun know how to download from there, please refer to the link below, which explains how u can... :aj:
http://www.managementparadise.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8886&postcount=23

p.p.s. Keep checking till the end of this thread. I have added more stuff in many other posts.

p.p.s.1 If u like my work,do add to my reputation! :)

Peace to All..

Take Care..
Regards,
Gaurav Mittal

Last edited:

A.J.

Maverick
Excellent stuff, Gaurav :aj:

Kudos to you for taking the efforts to upload......perhaps you vould've done it at RapidShare or Mega Upload, which do not have a limit of 100 MB dowload per day IIRC :aj:

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
A.J. said:
Excellent stuff, Gaurav :aj:

Kudos to you for taking the efforts to upload......perhaps you vould've done it at RapidShare or Mega Upload, which do not have a limit of 100 MB dowload per day IIRC :aj:

Done!! :)

Apart from this.... World web is also a very useful dictionary!!

:thumb:

As a pointer, I would like to add that there are many files on PT India
and it would be advisable to register there with a username .... Goto REGISTER and register urself.... Registration is totally free.... U dont have to pay a penny for that.....

Then u can go to 2 sections.... DRISHTI & ENGLISH DOSAGE

Issues of Competition Master are available online.

You can access the link for Dec'05 edition
Code:
http://www.competitionmaster.com/pages/magazine/200512/
Change the last 4 digits of the link to obtain the latest issue...

eg. for April '06 change the last 4 digits to 0604

Enjoy!!

Another dosage of CAT... (the 1st two files)

The page has files on General Awareness, General Quiz, Geography, Punch lines, XAT, TCY online and other files Reaonsing, Logic, Quant, Full length tests, verbal, RC, and a few softwares....

For ur convenience, the entire material has been zipped into a single zip file... Enjoy!!

Here's the software section!!

# Super Vocablury: Very easy to use software for learning synonyms & antonyms.

# words & test: Manage your new words and take tests.

# Vocablury Blast: Improve your vocablury with this great software.

# Word list: This'll prove out to be your word bank.

# Maths test: You'll surely appriciate these Flash generated Maths tests.

# Verbal test: Yet another Flash generated verbal tests.

all in one zip file!!

Enjoy!

Uploading another batch of stuff....

The material was mailed to me by Karthik Krishnaswamy.

It is very informative and contains a lot of articles on various topics, which will be extremely helpful for Group Discussion!

So enjoy!!

Take Care!

Regards,
Gaurav

Attachments

• CAT.zip
    1,002.6 KB · Views: 1,017
  • Softwares.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 851
  • articles.zip
    200.6 KB · Views: 614
  • awesome_gd_stuff.zip
    78.3 KB · Views: 567
  • communism_points.doc
    77.5 KB · Views: 378
  • GD_TOPICS_ACTUALLY_ASKED_SET_1.zip
    50.8 KB · Views: 491
  • Group_Discussion_Topics.doc
    63.5 KB · Views: 439
  • UNrak.doc
    119.5 KB · Views: 394
  • wto.pdf
    335 KB · Views: 588
Last edited:

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
gaurav200x said:
but they do have a problem that they delete the files after 30 days of inactivity...

True inactive links hv been one of the probs facin for certain e-books and softwares present here..!!

gaurav200x said:
200+mb...

Now this aint somethin you don't see everday..!! 200+mb material seems like a paradise for all mba aspirants..!! The 10 dyz of hardwrk will surely help thousands of aspirants for they cat:big_grin: ..!!

:(thankss :first:

P.s : Me out of bandwith so can dwnld only after 5 dyz:bump:

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
Are u a hardcore computer user who spends most of his time on the system.. Well then u don't have to miss out on ur CAT preparation... Download this desktop dictionary and enjoy.. It has flash cards and word meaning bar which can stay afloat on the screen and the word will keep on changing automatically....

How to use:

unzip file -->click on crammer.exe --> near computer clock a blue icon appears ---> right click on it ----> select dictionaries --->click add ---> add englishwordmeaning.dct----> click OK

u r done!! u can also change the time of the word transition by going to the options tab! :thumb:

Enjoy and happy cracking CAT!!

~cheers :peace:

Gaurav

[SIZE=-1][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Oxford Paperback Thesaurus [Free Sample]

[/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=-1][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]eBook Description: [This FREE 348-page sample of the Oxford Paperback Thesaurus is available in MS Reader LIT Format.]

[/SIZE]
[/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=-1][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]eBook Publisher: Oxford University Press
Fictionwise Release Date: June 2004

[/SIZE]
[/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=-1][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Source: http://www.fictionwise.com/ebooks/eBook23626.htm

Enjoy!! :SugarwareZ-191:

[/SIZE]
[/SIZE][/FONT]

DOWNLOAD THE OXFORD POCKET DICTIONARY:

Code:
http://rapidshare.de/files/20249662/Oxford_dictionary.rar.html
password: gauravmittal

Attachments

• Dictionary.zip
    701.5 KB · Views: 505
  • Oxford-ThesSample.zip
    393.5 KB · Views: 332
Last edited:

vengabeats

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Re: Desktop Dictionary..

gaurav200x said:
Are u a hardcore computer user who spends most of his time on the system.. Well then u don't have to miss out on ur CAT preparation... Download this desktop dictionary and enjoy.. It has flash cards and word meaning bar which can stay afloat on the screen and the word will keep on changing automatically....

u r done!! u can also change the time of the word transition by going to the options tab! :thumb:

Enjoy and happy cracking CAT!!

~cheers :peace:

Gaurav

Hey gaurav Gr8 Post

Really helpful :horn:

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
gaurav200x said:
As a pointer, I would like to add that there are many files on PT India
and it would be advisable to register there with a username .... Goto REGISTER and register urself.... Registration is totally free.... U dont have to pay a penny for that.....

Then u can go to 2 sections.... DRISHTI & ENGLISH DOSAGE

Adios!!

Ya the English Dosage at pt is pretty good..! Jst have a glance through it..!!:tea:

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
lion said:
hey gaurav the software and cat zip files are coming corrupted
which ones are u talking of... please point out the post number...

Try downloading them again... there shouldn't be any problem, per se.

khandoo_amit

Great work buddy ,Thanks a Lot

gaurav200x said:
Hi folks,
After nearly 10 days, I have been able to upload around 200 Mb of zipped preparation material for CAT and other entrance exams on www.esnips.com (Everything that i was able to collect from various sources!)

This material contains lots of things like previous year's papers, mock CATs, other reference materials, articles and hell lots of other miscellaneous stuff... not to forget softwares like Universal Reader (for speed reading), Babylon Dictionary, Vocaboly... all full version and easy to use, articles on business and economy, GMAT, Vedic Maths, stuff on GD and PI, etc etc etc!

However, there is one catch.... The stuff is all unsorted... as i didn't have the patience to sort anything... So i leave that to u... if u want, u can download everything in one directory and then unzip all the files and then sort them, as u need. Some files, which are of one type... eg. Mock CATs have been split into various files... like mock cat1.zip , mock cat2.zip , etc... U need to club such pairs into a single directory and then unzip it.. i have also included instructions where ever u might need them in file description...

The code...
Code:
 [B]http://esnips.com/web/gaurav-CAT

http://esnips.com/web/gaurav-CAT1[/B]
p.s. There is something u should know... Esnips allows a max download of a 100 Mb per day. So in case, u are unable to download, it simply means, that u r out of bandwidth for that day and hence u can try again, the next day

Edited on 10th May:

I'm attaching mirrors for the above files in rapidshare. There are totally 5 files in which the 1st four are 45Mb each and the last one is about 10Mb.

Mirror:
Code:
http://rapidshare.de/files/20051999/CAT.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.de/files/20090601/CAT.part2.rar.html

(The other 3 files would be available soon!)

• Download all the 5 files in one directory.
  • You will need Winrar to open the files.
  • The password for the files is gauravmittal
So Happy downloading!!
p.p.s If u like my work,do add to my reputation! :)

Peace to All..

Take Care..
Regards,
Gaurav Mittal

mana

hi
i m interested in downloadin the above material which u hav compiled wid lots of efforts,but i m really bad wid all the comp terminology and working so i can't understand how to go abut it.plz cud u simplify the process or explain it to me in gr8er detail.sory for the additional trouble.............but i wud really appreciate it if u cud help me.
thanx

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
mana said:
hi
i m interested in downloadin the above material which u hav compiled wid lots of efforts,but i m really bad wid all the comp terminology and working so i can't understand how to go abut it.plz cud u simplify the process or explain it to me in gr8er detail.sory for the additional trouble.............but i wud really appreciate it if u cud help me.
thanx

Well hey der mana its pretty easy..

This are the 2 links provided jst click on them
Code:
http://rapidshare.de/files/20051999/CAT.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.de/files/20090601/CAT.part2.rar.html

This are the 2 links provided jst click on them. When the window appears click on free button provided it willl take you to the next page.. There would be a countdown timer 20.19.18......... and after that 3 letters would appear which u need to put in the box and click on download.. Nd there u have it, the links to crack the cat..!!:tea:

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
mana said:
hi
thanx
Hey mana...
I hope Bhavin has been explanatory... Lemme tell u from my side...
1) u can either choose the e-snips links or rapidshare. E-snips contain files like in a directory and u can download them one-by-one (this is in case u have a slow net connection) or u can download the entire stuff through rapidshare also...

2) For rapidshare, there would be 5 files (i will add the other three in a day or two). Copy the link for each file and paste it in ur browser's address bar..

3) A page will open asking u for a free or a premium download.

4) Choose free.. A countdown timer will start which will count till ZERO.

5) Next a code will appear on the screen.. You need to type this code in the box provided there.

6) After this the downloading will start

7) You will be able to extract the files only after u have downloaded all 5 files, as they are a part of 1 file split 5 ways. After downloading all the 5, open the first file... i.e. CAT.part1.rar

It will ask u for password.. so type gauravmittal and it will extract all the files there.

That's it!

Regards,
Gaurav