wizkid

Re: MOCK CAT 5

Wow Mock CATs. This forum has got all the ammunition for my prep towards CAT '06.. Thanks Guyz.:panda:

Mahesh Belthur

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Great goin ...... this forum is better place than many i've seen...but someone tell me whether i can upload copyrighted materials like some institute's mock cats...some novels(ebooks) and some others...and one more how can i access the IIM projects in the forum.???????

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Mahesh Belthur said:
Great goin ...... this forum is better place than many i've seen...but someone tell me whether i can upload copyrighted materials like some institute's mock cats...some novels(ebooks) and some others...and one more how can i access the IIM projects in the forum.???????

Hey Mahesh..

Well ya u can upload material but if its copyrighted plz provide the reference site u have taken it from and if we receive complain regarding the same we would be taking it off the forums.. For Other cat stuff feel free to upload ova here and even ebooks infact we have an exclusive section for ebooks iteself..

Secondly the access of IIM Projects has been granted to only members who have more than 100 Posts..

P.s do keep in mind spamming is not allowed in the forums..!

Thnxz
Admin Mp.Com

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
Re: MAT paper...

Mahesh Belthur said:
here is a change...enough of cat??????? here goes mat paper...
thanks for the paper Mahesh... i was luking for it...

Keep bringing in the goodies!

Regards,
Gaurav

devesh_chandra

Great Going by Mr. Paperwala. What the dabbawals are for the mumbai office goers, the same thing applies to mr. paperwala. The dabbawalas provide food for the stomach and paperwala provides food for the mind.

Thanx.