ManagementParadise.com : Worlds Leading Management Portal. MBA | Classroom, Boardroom and Beyond

Go Back   ManagementParadise.com Forums - Your MBA Online Degree Program and Management Students Forum for MBA,BMS, MMS, BMM, BBA, students & aspirants. > Preparation Resource for Entrance Exams > CAT, XAT, MAT, CET, JMET and other Indian MBA Entrance Exams > Preparation Resources/ General CAT queries and info !!

Study Material For CAT 2007 & Other MBA Entrance Exams

Discuss Study Material For CAT 2007 & Other MBA Entrance Exams within the Preparation Resources/ General CAT queries and info !! forums, part of the CAT, XAT, MAT, CET, JMET and other Indian MBA Entrance Exams category; Hi Everybody, I am back after a long time. Actually was very busy as I have opened a coaching centre ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Advertisements
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Sushobhan Sanyal
sushobhan has much to be proud ofsushobhan has much to be proud ofsushobhan has much to be proud ofsushobhan has much to be proud ofsushobhan has much to be proud ofsushobhan has much to be proud ofsushobhan has much to be proud ofsushobhan has much to be proud of

sushobhan
Sr. Verbal Faculty at Endeavor Careers Pvt. Ltd.

Institute: IIPM
Awards Showcase
Study Material For CAT 2007 & Other MBA Entrance Exams - February 11th, 2007

Hi Everybody,

I am back after a long time. Actually was very busy as I have opened a coaching centre for MBA aspirants, who aspire to crack the CAT and other MBA entrance exams in 2007-2008.

Well anyways ... so what is so gr8 about my comeback Well now I will be providing you with study materials related to CAT & Other MBA Entrance Exams.
Advertisements

Visit my personal blog (Sushobhan Sanyal) for lots of information, fun & knowledge.

Friends: (0)
Related to Study Material For CAT 2007 & Other MBA Entrance Exams

Similar Threads

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How I Prepared Myself For MBA Entrance ? gaurav200x Preparation Resources/ General CAT queries and info !! 16 3 Weeks Ago 11:29 PM
Bell The CAT and Other MBA Entrance Exams Sushobhan Sanyal Preparation Resources/ General CAT queries and info !! 48 July 13th, 2013 10:40 PM
200+ Mb of preparation material for CAT, XAT, GMAT and other entrance exams gaurav200x Preparation Resources/ General CAT queries and info !! 171 May 16th, 2013 11:51 AM
Sample papers for MBA entrance Exams gaurav200x Preparation Resources/ General CAT queries and info !! 82 September 12th, 2010 12:58 PM
Truth About Entrance Exams !! Kartik Raichura Articles !! 9 June 4th, 2006 09:32 AM

Re: Study Material For CAT 2007 & Other MBA Entrance Exams
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Sushobhan Sanyal
sushobhan has much to be proud ofsushobhan has much to be proud ofsushobhan has much to be proud ofsushobhan has much to be proud ofsushobhan has much to be proud ofsushobhan has much to be proud ofsushobhan has much to be proud ofsushobhan has much to be proud of

sushobhan

Awards Showcase
Re: Study Material For CAT 2007 & Other MBA Entrance Exams - February 11th, 2007

Here is the first collection of stuff .....

1. CAT 2006 TestBooklet with Keys
2. Small But Good Collection Of Vocabulary

Visit my personal blog (Sushobhan Sanyal) for lots of information, fun & knowledge.

Old
 (3 (permalink))
Sushobhan Sanyal

sushobhan

Awards Showcase
Re: Study Material For CAT 2007 & Other MBA Entrance Exams - February 11th, 2007

Here are some more

1. New World Economy - Really Good Article to enhance your knowledge on the world economy
2. Gargantuan Vocabulary List - Simple Awesome for those who believe in the art of mugging up words

Old
 (4 (permalink))
Kartik Raichura
kartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond repute

kartik
Founder & CEO at Management Paradise
Management Paradise Guru

Welcome back sushobhan . Glad to see you growing and reaching for your goals by opening CAT coaching classes.

Best of luck with your endevours

Help Others -> Help Yourself !

Want to work with us and revolutionize management world ? send in a small writeup of what you will do and how with your cv on careers at managementparadise.com

Friends: (92)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old
 (5 (permalink))
Sushobhan Sanyal

sushobhan

Awards Showcase

Well here are a few more (do not be dissappointed .. there is lot more to come)

1. 5000 Collegiate Words with Brief Definitions - Another wrodlist with good but brief definitions of the words
2. Integration Formulas - This is specially for those who are going to appear for JMET and other MBA entrance exams which ask questions on higher mathematics

Old
 (6 (permalink))
Sushobhan Sanyal

sushobhan

Awards Showcase

Here is something more

1. NITE Full Length Test
2. FMS Mock Test
3. XAT Mock Test

Old
 (7 (permalink))
Sushobhan Sanyal

sushobhan

Awards Showcase

Here is some stuff for MBA aspirants who shy away from English or have morbid fear of English. For others these will be a goldmine.

1. Awesome Wordlist - This wordlist is simple awesome
2. Cool Wordlist - This is a cool list of words

Old
 (8 (permalink))
Sushobhan Sanyal

sushobhan

Awards Showcase
Re: Study Material For CAT 2007 & Other MBA Entrance Exams - February 12th, 2007

Here are a few more to help you in your quant preparation

1. tables 1-10 - No description needed
2. tables 11-20 - No description needed
3. SQUARES & CUBES - No description needed
4. FRACTIONS 1-10 - No description needed
5. FRACTIONS 11-20 - No description needed

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old
 (9 (permalink))
Sushobhan Sanyal

sushobhan

Awards Showcase
Re: Study Material For CAT 2007 & Other MBA Entrance Exams - February 12th, 2007

Old
Sushobhan Sanyal

sushobhan

Awards Showcase