sushobhan

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hi Everybody,

I am back after a long time. Actually was very busy as I have opened a coaching centre for MBA aspirants, who aspire to crack the CAT and other MBA entrance exams in 2007-2008.

Well anyways ... so what is so gr8 about my comeback :SugarwareZ-191: Well now I will be providing you with study materials related to CAT & Other MBA Entrance Exams.

sushobhan

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Well here are a few more (do not be dissappointed .. there is lot more to come)

1. 5000 Collegiate Words with Brief Definitions - Another wrodlist with good but brief definitions of the words
2. Integration Formulas - This is specially for those who are going to appear for JMET and other MBA entrance exams which ask questions on higher mathematics

sushobhan

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Here are a few more for RC preparation & Verbal Ability preparation

1. General Strategies for RC - Very good strategies to crack the RC section are given

2. General Strategies for RC By Stephen Bolton - A little old but really good strategies by Stephen Bolton

3. Common Errors in English - Exceptionally good material to increase your verbal ability

sushobhan

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Here is some more hot stuff for your general awareness about MBA & CAT

1. Why Should you do MBA? - A question that you must ask yourself and this question needs to be answered.

2. The Below Average Student's Guide to Cracking the CAT - A must read article for students who suffer from inferiority complex that CAT is not for them.

sushobhan

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Here are three CAT sample papers.

CAT Sample Paper 1 - Quality of questions is very good
CAT Sample Paper 2 - Some really tough questions but overall ok paper
CAT Sample Paper 3 - Nearest to CAT standards

Enjoy attempting them. Ohh these sample papers have got solutions too, so if you are stuck you can always have a look at the solutions.

sushobhan

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hello, here is a really good collection of CAT Papers. However the bad thing is they do not have solutions. Only CAT Paper 2 is missing in my collection. Also if you are unable to open the word file, thn open it in wordpad. It opens very easily in word pad.

ENJOY SOLVING THEM

CAT Practice Papers - Collection 0f 9 practice papers nearest to the standards of CAT