64 toughest interview question and appropriate answers must to read to clear gd and p

cafecAt

Re: 64 toughest interview question and appropriate answers must to read to clear gd and p

Thanks Nigam,

Your resource is gone be very useful to me.Thnxs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

karan shah

Re: 64 toughest interview question and appropriate answers must to read to clear gd and p

heey great post but am unable to download...:)-( as i am only few hours old....my interview is only 3 days away nd ill hav to wait 1 more dayy

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member

You dont have to wait one more day now...

Enjoy the download :)

NITINMODI

DEAR SIR,

THIS PDF FILE " 64 toughest interview question and appropriate answers " NOT OPENING. I AM ALREADY REGISTERED MEMBER AND 2 DAYS COMPLETED. KINDLY SEND US OPENABLE FILE.
WARM REGARDS,

NITIN MODI

NITINMODI

:SugarwareZ-191: DEAR SIR,

THIS PDF FILE " 64 toughest interview question and appropriate answers " NOT OPENING. I AM ALREADY REGISTERED MEMBER AND 2 DAYS COMPLETED. KINDLY SEND US OPENABLE FILE.
WARM REGARDS,

NITIN MODI:SugarwareZ-229:

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
is tht we need to post a reply first n then we can open the attachment ? strange ? anywaz... will comment on it once i go through it
That's for anti-spam. Many users just prefer to download and provide no contribution. We want that they should actively participate as well....

~Cheers

SHAIL2008

heey great post but am unable to download...:)-( as i am only few hours old....my interview is only 20 awa daysy help me out plz.....