Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform CAT, XAT, MAT, CET, JMET and other Indian MBA Entrance Exams > Personal Interviews ( PI )

Interview question

Discuss Interview question within the Personal Interviews ( PI ) forums, part of the CAT, XAT, MAT, CET, JMET and other Indian MBA Entrance Exams category; hi! everyone. I would like to know the answer for the question " tell me your weakness and strength " ...

Interview question
Old
 (1 (permalink))
rk_moon
rk_moon is an unknown quantity at this point

rk_moon
Angry Interview question - August 16th, 2006

hi! everyone.
I would like to know the answer for the question " tell me your weakness and strength "
Advertisements

Friends: (0)
Re: Interview question
Old
 (2 (permalink))
gaurav200x
gaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond repute

Student of Bachelor of Engineering
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Management Paradise Guru
Re: Interview question - August 16th, 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by rk_moon
hi! everyone.
I would like to know the answer for the question " tell me your weakness and strength "
There is no fixed answer to this question. It will vary with the person, bcoz everyone has different strengths and weaknesses. However, eplanatory artiles have been posted in the interview section and i advice u to browse through them to gain insight on what should be spoken.

Regards,
Gaurav Mittal

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Problems in Life? -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
!!

Would u like to see
Blog Updated !!!

ONLINE GD -

Join to get GD notifications, updates

Liked my post? Press the
button

Friends: (5)
Old
 (3 (permalink))
Kartik Raichura
kartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond repute

kartik
Founder & CEO at Management Paradise
Founder & CEO
Management Paradise Guru

Re: Interview question - August 20th, 2006

When I was asked this question, I gave a smart a$$ reply.

I m not sure if they were impressed by the answer but it felt so.

My Strenght is " Try and Try till you succeed " . Then I gave them example of this site, how in the beginning it got only 10 views a day and today it gets millions.

My weakness is " Try and Try till you succeed ". I never give up even if it takes too long which is my weakness. Then I quote

"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. No use being a damn fool about it." - W.C. Fields

In this question you have to glorify yourself. The failure you mention should glorify what you do.

Saying that I m a workoholic as a failure will impress the panel in a job interview.

Hope you get the idea.

Help Others -> Help Yourself !

Want to work with us and revolutionize management world ? send in a small writeup of what you will do and how with your cv on careers at managementparadise.com

Friends: (92)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old
 (4 (permalink))
Pooja Nigam
pooja N is on a distinguished road

pooja N
am at hdfc

Re: Interview question - August 28th, 2006

when this question is asked i always prefer to say that my weakness is my strength as it always make me aware that i am not strong in particular feild so i make sure that i hav to practice more in this feild.
and i think this quest is best ques in the interview as it gives u the oppurtunity to explore yourself. so next time whenever u get this quest think it is an oppurunity to make yourself more presentable.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old
 (5 (permalink))
montu_1482
montu_1482 is on a distinguished road

montu_1482
Re: Interview question - November 3rd, 2006

hi,
try some self evaluation website....which will atleast highlight ur strengths and weakness'....or even a psychometric tests.....
will surely update u if i come accross any....
but the catch lies in choosing ur S and W in such a way that it shouldnt contradict each other...for eg. ur strength is hardworking and ur weakness shouldnt be impatience......

rest best of luck
cheers
be yourself....that always will leave a mark on the interviewr...
Old
 (6 (permalink))
Jiten Mazee
jitenmazee is on a distinguished road

jitenmazee
Student of Bachelor of Engineering at HAKIM ABDUL HAMID UNANI MEDICAL COLLEGE
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Management Paradise Guru

Re: Interview question - January 12th, 2016

You can say that my strong point is my strong dedication to finish the given job and any task. Moreover i am self determined, persistent, versatile. And my weakness is that i am very sensitive and trust people so easily.