Questions Often Asked By Employers... -
February 4th, 2011
Questions often asked by employers
1. What can you tell me about yourself?
2. How do you get along with people?
3. Which is more important to you: money or type of work?
4. How would your friends/coworkers describe you?
5. What motivates you to put forth your best effort?
6. What is your most significant accomplishment?
7. What accomplishments have given you the most satisfaction?
8. How do you determine or evaluate success?
9. What have you done to overcome major obstacles in your life?
10. What do you like best about your job/school, what do you like least?
11. What do you consider to be your greatest strengths and weaknesses?
12. Have you ever done this type of work before?
13. Why did you choose this particular field of work?
14. Why do you think we should hire you for this job?
15. Can you give me an example of a time when you worked under pressure?
16. What has been your greatest crisis and how did you solve it?
17. Can you describe a situation with an irate customer and tell me how you handled it?
18. How many days of work/school did you miss in your last year?
19. Have you ever been fired or asked to resign?
20. Can you describe a time where you had to complete a task that you truly disliked?
21. How would you describe your work style?
22. What were your biggest responsibilities in your last job?
23. In what kind of work environment are you most comfortable?
24. What kind of people do you like to work with the most/least?
25. Why did you decide to seek a position with our company?
26. What do you know about our company?
27. What are your long-range career objectives?
28. Why did you leave your last job?
29. When are you available for work?
30. How do you plan to get to and from work if you are hired?