Impact of Recession on Indian Financial Markets

meghchan

hi,

the topic is good.
but it will very very helpful if i get something on ""impact of recession on MBA students""
(in relation to India)

gemsrmade

wherez the file,wherez the file,wherez the file,wherez the file,wherez the file,wherez the file, (40 characters limit WTF)

ecofin

The global recession has already hit India in a bad way; latest GDP, IIP and export figures showed a marked slowdown in India’s economic growth and prospects. Indian bourses are among the worst hit in terms of loss of market capitalization; both the BSE and NSE saw their market cap fall by around 65 per cent by the end of the year 2008. The 3 stimulus packages dealt out so far will cost the govt in terms of piling fiscal deficit; global rating agency Standard & Poor’s (S&P) changed its outlook on India’s long-term sovereign credit rating from stable to negative, citing that India’s fiscal position has deteriorated to a level that is unsustainable in the medium term. However, we feel that if the growth rate comes back to the strong trend rate seen before the crisis, the fiscal deficit as percentage of GDP may not be at very damaging levels.
See the website Indian Data | India Indicators | Global Statistics | Indian Economy | Financial Market | Macroeconomic Indicators | Stock Markets | Global Indicators | Oil price for data on the Indian economy & Financial markets, India’s GDP growth projections and for details of the measures taken by the RBI and the Indian Government to manage the crisis and economic downturn..

siddharthgaurav

Hey thanks! This article seems really interesting...keep posting such articles in the future...it really helps us understand the scenario...thank u again........

Hey frnds,

Here is a Word document which gives us an Overview about the Impact of the Global Recession on the Indian Financial Markets.

Hope it helps you out...

Take Care...

shelly86

hi , how can i get it, kindly help me out in getting the report on recession,
I have recently joined the site and looking for a wonderful experience with it