Designing Sustainability at BMW

ajay.surana

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
This case study describes how an industrial design company developed a Sustainability Management System (SMS) standard, designed and implemented an SMS throughout its business, and then became the first company in the world to achieve third-party SMS certification. The case also describes ongoing development and challenges and examines how the SMS has facilitated the implementation of the United Nations Global Compact.

Attachments

• Designworks_Final.pdf
    160.3 KB · Views: 12
This case study describes how an industrial design company developed a Sustainability Management System (SMS) standard, designed and implemented an SMS throughout its business, and then became the first company in the world to achieve third-party SMS certification. The case also describes ongoing development and challenges and examines how the SMS has facilitated the implementation of the United Nations Global Compact.

Hey ajay, i studied your case study and i am really impressed by your effort. BTW, i have also got a case study of BMW and would like to share it with you so that more and more people can get good content from your thread.

Attachments

• BMW_WindowsAzure_CS.ppt
    2.7 MB · Views: 0