ashisdaga

tell in detail what exactly u want.....

i didnt get u

i have more detailed report on this topic i will post on forum....

aboabd2007

i hope you extend our knowledge. Altough critical success factors are important in strategic planning, they must'nt be too much. This is due to the fact that organizations neither have enough resources nor can concentrate on many factors while tackling the strategic planning task.

HI,

I am attaching my report on india paint industry & ctrical success factor of various players.

hope this report will help all of you....:bigsmile::bigsmile:

Hii,
I wanted to actually read your project report and also study and contribute more towards it but i am not able to download it nor able to read it. So kindly tell me the link to follow the same.
Thanks and Regards

wil_make_it

hi...
the report is exhaustively done...kudos for that..
You've posted the report sometime in Aug 2008 but the stats are of 1995-1998 and a lot has changed ever since...
Goodlass Nerolac is now Kansai Nerolac,
Jenson & Nicholson is no more ..
It would be gr8 if you add on some updated report on paint industry ...since the project flow is superb!!!
Thanks again!

ravijan

nice analysis. but as mentioned earlier, try to incorporate latest data. the information used ids pretty old.

mahesh_ibs

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
i also choose to a project on the same topic....bt ur is surely better....i went thru ur work ...people would surely benifit frm it...awesome work........ nice work done...good keep it up....