pls help me friends

anoop_bms

hi, friiends i need ur help in my t.y.bms 100 marks project . i have choosen "housing finance" as a topic can any one tell me how to proceed further and what r the meaning of "housing finance " and "home loan". is there any difference between housing finance and homeloan???? pls help me. i will be very thankful to u. ok bye

anoop_bms said:
hi, friiends i need ur help in my t.y.bms 100 marks project . i have choosen "housing finance" as a topic can any one tell me how to proceed further and what r the meaning of "housing finance " and "home loan". is there any difference between housing finance and homeloan???? pls help me. i will be very thankful to u. ok bye

u can take help from this link (even though it's about hosing sector in india)
:
http://www.managementparadise.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4943&highlight=housing+finance

Last edited:

Hey anoop, i am going to provide you the required document on the housing finance or home loan, you have to download my presentation and check it. Well, Housing finance is a vast topic, the idea of which can fluctuate throughout continents, regions and countries.

Attachments

• housing finance.pdf
    47 KB · Views: 0