Project on Islamic banking

rajiv

Hi Guys ,
Here is one of the projects made by me in research methods 100 marks mba project i have done a research in islamic banking and provided more qualitative data in this .

Guys let me know how is this?

Regards

Tejas@rajiv

Attachments

• Islamic_Banking_Assignment_FINAL_DRAFT.doc
    1.3 MB · Views: 536

rajiv

guys can u give me inputs as i can improve myself on other projects so looking for your inputs and comments on my project

Regards
!!!Shri krishna sharnam mamah!!! God is Great, Ur Parents are the other name of god!!! Dedicate your life to your Mom and Dad !!!!

btkhoo

Hi, I'm new to the forum but am very interested with Islamic banking. Can you also send the presentation to me? Thanks very much.

khiljiyasir

hey sohail do you still have that presentation on islamic banking presentation then plz mail it to me coz i am doing a project on that may be that can help me in my project.....thx

ravi_bubkiya

Hi Guys ,
Here is one of the projects made by me in research methods 100 marks mba project i have done a research in islamic banking and provided more qualitative data in this .

Guys let me know how is this?

Regards

Tejas@rajiv

hi i am also working on islamic finance, would like to see your work

thanks
ravi

janish

Its a relatively new topic and this project is must see..........

if i had seen it previously then definately i had taken this for mine................

bye and take care

ankit.garg

hi rajiv,
i m ankit garg and currently i m pursuing MBA. and i need a project on islamic banking and it costs me 200 marks.
so please can you help me by providing some information on islamic banking

thanks
ankit garg

rajiv

hi rajiv,
i m ankit garg and currently i m pursuing MBA. and i need a project on islamic banking and it costs me 200 marks.
so please can you help me by providing some information on islamic banking

thanks
ankit garg

hey ankit how is you ... and wat r u studyin and i will def help you did u download my project ...... if u need some more info lemme know ... am always there

take care
Regards
Rajiv @ tejas

ankit.garg

hello rajiv,
i m doin fine......and wat abt u???
yaar i m currently pursuing MBA frm IIIT-Allahabad.....no yar i m not downloaded ur project till now......actually i didnt able to got ur project.......
ya i know some latest detalis abt Islamic Project.

Take care
regards
ankit garg