Insurance Industry

pooja N

THIA IS A VERY GOOD AND INFORMATIVE ARTICLE.SUPER U HAV COVERED IT IN A VERY COMPREHENSIVE WAY.GOOD
THANKS ONCE AGAIN,IT WOULD DEFINATELY HELP ME IN KNOWING ABOUT LIFE INSURANCE.
CAN U PLEASE PROVIDE ME THE SAME KIND ARTICLE OR REPORT ON THE MARKETING STRATEGIES OF ICICI PRUDENTIAL LIFE INSURANCE.IT IS VERY URGENT

checkind2

thanx... dude. this project is gr8 thank u once again for providing us with such a helpful project. its awesome

ritika29

hi. i had reffered to this project for my college assignment. it was great help... but the only thing was that on the second last page, there are recommendations... i had put it in my hardcopy n my professor saw it and asked from where i got that info. i mean "source".... but i coulndt tell him i got it frm here.... kindly help me... im stuck now!!! i need to give him a reply by monday... wat to do ?????

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Tell him you got it from Management Paradise .

There is nothing illegal about it, unless you havnt worked on it

Projects here are uploaded so that you learn from it instead of wasting hours on google trying to find the right material.

Its as good as saying your source is some book by a recognised author.

saumya H

Banned
hey just saw the proj!quite a good one!newayz i need to make a proj on crop insurance so i would be thankful if some one could gimme some info on that and some suggestions as to wat points shud i include in that!plzzzzzz do help me with that.
saums

kabeerlife

great project....! good work it was really helpful. keep posting such projects, its really a great help for students in distress like me.

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member