my complete project on sustainable development...

kinnarie_ch

united_rulz said:
hey guys..im uploading my complete a-z project on sustainable development..hope its useful to all u budding bms graduates...

hey thanx for such a lovely n useful information for some aspirants like us.... The presentation u hav posted is really good... keep the goood work goin...

kinnarie_ch

united_rulz said:
hey guys..im uploading my complete a-z project on sustainable development..hope its useful to all u budding bms graduates...

hey thanx for such a lovely n useful information for some aspirants like us.... The presentation u hav posted is really good... keep the goood work goin...

nilesh_singh

can u plz tell me the full detal that what is this project all about coz i'm not getting it that sustainable development of what plzzz reply me soon cuz i hav to submit my 100 mks project topic this tuesday!!!! and i can use this project fror 100 mks project

thanks

Khicdi

plz dear, due to some technical problem i cant view ur project....so, plz reupload it.......m in need of ur project.....waiting for ur reply

“Development that meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.”

Examples of sustainable development practices

Solar and wind energy

Sustainable construction

Crop rotation

Water fixtures