International Marketing

click4tina

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hey guyz.....I need ur help,,,,,,I m in S.Y.BMS and we are making a project on international marketing........our topic is "Take a product and Market it internationally" so, can you provide me with any project that you have on "A PRODUCT" and also gimme ur suggestions as to how should I go about it.......okie.....waiting for ur response!!!!

r.j

is tht product u wil be marketing internationally is nationally accepted or standarised
plzz specify . moreover dnt panic if u go about total concepts on IM & ways to promote a product from marketing magmt u surely can be a gd marketing manager
refer to a book global marketing management {seventh Edition} by Warreb J keegen
all the best

hemang

well tina my suggestion to is that take a product tat is is already nationally marketed & u have to make an effort to market it abroad say like take any food product or any textile ect

Hey guyz.....I need ur help,,,,,,I m in S.Y.BMS and we are making a project on international marketing........our topic is "Take a product and Market it internationally" so, can you provide me with any project that you have on "A PRODUCT" and also gimme ur suggestions as to how should I go about it.......okie.....waiting for ur response!!!!

Hey dear, as i saw that you need information on international marketing so i am providing you a document where you would find detailed information on international marketing. BTW, the application of marketing and promotion tactics on the international level is called international marketing.

Attachments

• InternationalMarketing.pdf
    4.8 MB · Views: 0