Research methodology

devesh

Hi Guys n Gals
I am Devesh new on this amazing management forum.
Hey i need a help. I got project on Research Methodology.
I have to create a Research Proposal and topic is Travel pattern and choice of destination by Domestic Tourism.
Please guys n gals help me out.
Thanks
Take Care
Cheers all

nick18_in

MP Guru
Re: Help Needed

Hi Devesh..

A nice topic to research on..

You need to go to a good travel agent. I think SOTC.. or someone like those will be helpful to you. Also the adds of Atithi Devo Bhavo, by Tourism Ministry can be considered by you..

But havent got your concept exactly...

As too, are you looking at the travelling ways.. I mean train, bus... in travel pattern?? & in domestic tourism as a place for tour or a location in India as a whole...

If you clarify.. might be able to help you more..
Also visits to some Travelling agents might be of help.. You can prepare some questionnaire & take an appoinment with a peron in there & approach them.. they may provide with the information..

take care

ViJiT

Vijith Pujari

nick18_in said:
Hi Devesh..
You need to go to a good travel agent.

where is Vadodara... if possible i can try to give u good information of a good travel agent nearby.

devesh

Thanks

Yeah Mate you got it right
My concept is that only. I am suppose to find the pattern of travel like What would they prefer to visit the place by own car, taxi, Bus, Bike, train etc.
Yeah its Domestic Tourism and i m from Gujarat. Vadodara is better known as Baroda (Yaar its the birth place of Irfan Pathan).
My main problem is of creating a proposal of Research. Any of of you guys have any Research proposal plz do mail me <Email id deleted by admin>
Thanks for replying and helping me
Cheers all
Luv$Luck
Devesh

Last edited by a moderator:

nick18_in

MP Guru

Hey Devesh..

I wont be able to give you the exact format..

but you can use the followig guideliness..

Where in you can approach a local tourist at your place..
he will give you an idea as too what kinds of ways are used by the people to travel in & around Baroda (VADODARA)..

You need to ask them, as too do people look into the fair, do they come with their family.. or are majority of them newly married couples.
Also things like.. location can be of prime importance.

for the same a normal travelling agent might also be able to help you out.

You need to ask them just a basic question & then form more questions accordingly.. as they might change as per the situation..

do look into the same..

I hope others have also got atleast some idea & they would be able to help you more..

take care

chaitalithakker

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)

hiii

take an advantage of being in baroda...

if i m not mistaken there are many places on and around to see... like pawaghad... dakor... thn one beautiful garden in cntre of baroda...

except tht it is the centre for making a route for long distance travel...

u can go to the agents near station of baroda.... u can ask them abt ur research....

can u plz tell me more something tht exact wht u have to do?

research on tourist of baroda or the over all domestic tourism?

so i can help u if possible....

waiting

bye

chaitali

devesh

Re: Hi

hi chaitali
Thanks for ur advice...hey it seems like you know a lot about baroda else u have been to baroda.
Anyways yeah it is research onTravel pattern in domestic tourism i.e. for me research on travel pattern in gujarat's domestic tourism..
My main problem is How to create a Research Proposal regarding to the above topic. If you ppl knw then plz do share few proposal or tips with me.
Take care
bye bye
Cheers always
Devesh

chaitalithakker

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)

hii

i have uploaded my research plan of marketing.. take help of it...
yaa i have been to there so i know tht place well...

good topic... lets hope for the best...

for gujrat tourism... as tht is developing u cn concentrate... on tht..
i mean surat.. baroda.... bharuch.... etc... u know it better thn me...

bye

abhishreshthaa

Hi ! Chaitali

This is tejas,how r u? please send me your resarch project

Regards,
Tejas Thakker

Re

hey tejas, why dont you share your project topics with us in case if chaitali is not able to mail you the project then i hope that we can sort it out.....

jut mention your project name and detail about your project.....