hii guys help neeeded to make a summer report on maruti

dude_apoorv

hii guys urgent help needed in making a summer project on maruti.i have to submit the project on 31 aug 2006 and the days are numbered

dude_apoorv

well i need a full fledge project of a bout 60 pages .the info in forums is good but nt sufficient.i hope if sumbody has a project on that

dude_apoorv

srry guys for double posting but m a newbie.didnt knew that wasnt allowed.so i will make sure that it is not repeated again.btw i hv gone thru the info and i need a full project.thnx a lot to all the moderators and fellow members for ur help

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Stop posting in the wrong section @ apporv. If you are new, go through the rules.

Banned for 8 hours.

Thread moved to helpline.

dude_apoorv

guys i read the info in the forums but that is not sufficient.if anyone could post a project on maruti udyog i wud b highly thankful.its required urgentlyyy

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Double posting will only get your warning meter high. Make some friends here , help them, and get help.

We are always there to help but not to " MAKE " ready projects.

bhautik.kawa

hii guys urgent help needed in making a summer project on maruti.i have to submit the project on 31 aug 2006 and the days are numbered

Hello Apoorv,

Well, i found some important information Summer Project Organization - Maruti Suzuki India Ltd and wanna share it with you and other's. So please download and check it.

Attachments

• Summer Project Organization - Maruti Suzuki India Ltd.pdf
    86.1 KB · Views: 0