projects on options (derivatives)

kiran619

hi friends,

i am kiran here i am nto my fourh sem. i have actually choosen a topic for my final project. it is based on derivatives under which i am studying a subject called options.

so please anybody in the room can helpme with a siutable project on this topics or anykind of input on this.

i am waiting.............................

regards,

kiran

sheetalmorye

project on options

hi kiran, this is sheetal frm N>L>Dalmia doing MBA.
if u want to work on derivatives options theh u can work on mathematics of option pricing, its trends over last 5 years.the hwole system, how it helps to judge the market situation....there r lot of things to work over it

but if u searching for readymade project then its very difficult to find..

best of luck

regards

sheetal

kiran619

hi sheetal,

it feels really nice to get advices from people who are in same streams.
i saw your reply sheetal, the methodology which you have suggested seems quit interesting and definitely i will work on that. thanks alot i was vertually lost in derivatives.

please provide me with some more inputs which would help me further in my project.

regards,

kiran

obaidshaikh

hi.....
i have a project on Derivatives- Futures & options...i ll download it shortly pls seee that...hope it ll help u to fulfill all ur project needs...

byee
obaid

abhishreshthaa

hi, i want information of options(derivatives) can you mail me soft copy.

hey friend, check this link....
it will give you complete detail about DERIVATIVES...

and also check the ppt which i am uploading i hope it can help you out.

and try to search for the project in the search option in the site before posting query for it friend.....

:SugarwareZ-273:

Attachments

• 16684751-Derivatives.ppt
    192.5 KB · Views: 11