Change Management project/case study/Assignment

kukku

Hello everyone

I am Adnan, an MBA student from Pakistan.
I'm a regular visitor of this great source of guide for MBA students.

I'm in need of a project/case study/Assignment. Actually topic is to discuss any well known organization about how did they manage change. I mean any historical example about a change in that organization and then how they implemented and managed it.
Please I need it in 2 days

Thanks in advance

Adnan

almarai

Hi,

Can you upload it again as i can't find any attachment. Hope it will be helpful to my project.

Regards,

almarai

raja_auh

Abdul Kader
Dear all,

I am a MBA student.

If anyone has assignment of the following, please e-mail me to: [email protected]:

1. Managing Change in Organisations
2. Personal Skills Development

Thanks

Raja

nabughimire

hello everyone i am doing a PGD in business management at london i need a project report on change management of the any indian tata company . if anyone can help me please writeme back @ [email protected] or upload file here .please please
thanks
nabaraj

abhishreshthaa

hello everyone i am doing a PGD in business management at london i need a project report on change management of the any indian tata company . if anyone can help me please writeme back @ [email protected] or upload file here .please please
thanks
nabaraj

HEY friend, i am uploading a project on CHANGE MANAGEMENT OF NOKIA.. check it out i hope it can help you out...
and please try to search for similar project in the search option in the site...
i hope you can use some as reference for your project...

Attachments

• 27597324-Project-of-Change-Management-on-Nokia.pdf
    649.3 KB · Views: 50

indiaischange

hi roshni,

can u help me out to make my assignment which is on personal & professional development, change management & leadership...

abhishreshthaa

hi roshni,

can u help me out to make my assignment which is on personal & professional development, change management & leadership...

hey friend, please provide more info about your assignment.. and search for the topic in the search option of the site you can get many relevant info over there..

:SugarwareZ-074:

srjp786

here is a ppt on change management.......
thx you very much its very help full. thx you very much its very help full. thx you very much its very help full. thx you very much its very help full. thx you very much its very help full. thx you very much its very help full. thx you very much its very help full.