Need 100 marks splendid projects??Contact me.

ajittomar123

Hi,
My name is Ajit and i am a 4th sem Marketing PG Student.i have two 100 marks splendid projects on Indian Airlines which is a market research Project report and a comprehensive Study Of marketing Strategies of COke India which includes all the activities done by Coke right from Advertising to Sales
Promotion etc. The first project on Indian Airlines was done by me as a part of my Summer Internship and was well appreciated by the DGM of Indian AIrlines (western region) MR. Sanjiv Kumar himself. Speaking of the Second Project Coke that i guess is my best work so far.THese projects have been
genuinely made by me and to support this claim i would be providing with all the related material which i used to make this project which will include all the ad clipings on which i worked upon and also the Mudra Advertising Agency's Database of Coke.So incase you are interested then please mail be back at my email address i.e [email protected]. And i will send you the table of contents of both my project reports which will give you an idea of what all things i have included in my project and also you will be able to judge whether this project is indeed relevant to you or not.Speaking of the cost of the Project i can give youboth the project with all the related material and also the well made ppts of both the projects for a price of Rs.500.If you want only the Indian airlines project then i can give it for Rs.200 and the COke project for Rs.400.The coke project costs more simply because it is as compared to The Indian AIrlines one more comprehensive and more exhaustive.With the Coke project i will give you All the video clipngs which support the presentation. Also I will give you as i have said earlier
,the entire database of Mudra Advertising Agency which we got after many hardships. It is a database which will prove my fact that this project is indeed made by me.Also the ppt presentation of Both the projects will be given to you.And let me tell you that i have spent a lot on getting that
database. So the amount i am charging is nothing in comparision to thousands of rupees which other people charge for a report.So if interested mail me at [email protected]. Bye take care
-AJIT