What is meant by Median?

mehtakaushal87

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hello every one, I am searching for information on Median with formulas. Can anyone like to share information on Median?

Kirtisoni

MP Guru
Hello every one, I am searching for information on Median with formulas. Can anyone like to share information on Median?

Hey Buddy,

check this attachment. I Shared information on Median with formulas. Hope its will help you.........

Attachments

• Median.docx
    145.3 KB · Views: 0

I have attached a very nice ppt on the information of Median and its formulas. Please find attachment to check. It may help you and give you required information.

Attachments

• Mean, Median, and Mode PowerPoint.ppt
    447 KB · Views: 0

Himanshi Agarwal

I have attached a very nice ppt on the information of Median and its formulas. Please find attachment to check. It may help you and give you required information.
The median is the middle number in a sorted, ascending or descending, list of numbers and can be more descriptive of that data set than the average. The median is sometimes used as opposed to the mean when there are outliers in the sequence that might skew the average of the values.