MB0052 - Strategic Management and Business Policy - (SEM-4)

riteshmaratha

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hey guys i am looking for MB0052 - Strategic Management and Business Policy - (SEM-4). Assignments with Solution.

Q1. A well- formulated strategy is vital for growth and development of any organization. Explain corporate strategy in different types of organizations.,

Q2. Businesses need to be planned not only for today, but also for tomorrow, that is, for the future which implies business continuity. Write the importance of business continuity planning. Explain any two strategies for business continuity planning.,

Q3. Governed corporation is a model of successful corporate governance. Define and explain governed corporation. Distinguish between managed corporation and governed corporation in terms of board’s role, major characteristics and policies of a company.,

Q4. Price or market competitiveness of a product or business depends on its cost competitiveness. Cost competitiveness implies two things-cost efficiency and cost effectiveness. Explain the concept of cost efficiency of an organization. Analyze the major determinants of cost efficiency.

Last edited by a moderator:

MP Smartchap

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hey guys i am looking for MB0052 – Strategic Management and Business Policy - (SEM-4). Assignments with Solution.

Q1. A well- formulated strategy is vital for growth and development of any organization. Explain corporate strategy in different types of organizations.,

Q2. Businesses need to be planned not only for today, but also for tomorrow, that is, for the future which implies business continuity. Write the importance of business continuity planning. Explain any two strategies for business continuity planning.,

Q3. Governed corporation is a model of successful corporate governance. Define and explain governed corporation. Distinguish between managed corporation and governed corporation in terms of board’s role, major characteristics and policies of a company.,

Q4. Price or market competitiveness of a product or business depends on its cost competitiveness. Cost competitiveness implies two things-cost efficiency and cost effectiveness. Explain the concept of cost efficiency of an organization. Analyze the major determinants of cost efficiency.

Hello,

I Have Solution of MB0052 - Strategic Management and Business Policy - (SEM-4)

Kindly Check Share Copy in Attachment...

Attachments

• MB0052 – Strategic Management and Business Policy - (SEM-4).docx
    14 KB · Views: 12