PM0011 [Project Planning & Scheduling] Set2

joshi.murgha

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hey friends i am looking for PM0011 [Project Planning & Scheduling] Set2 (Sem3) Assignments with Solution.

Q.1 Describe the five process groups and 9 knowledge areas of project management.,

Q.2 List the inputs, outputs, tools and techniques for the vendor management process.,

Q.3 Using CPA determines the critical path for the above and draw the CP diagram.,

Q.4 Write a paragraph on each:
a. Non-linear programming formulation
b. Integer programming formulation
c. Dynamic programming formulation
d. Disjunction programming formulation
e. Linear programming formulation,​

Q.5 What is a business case? List the business related questions answered using a business case.,

Q.6 What is delay analysis? Explain the various types of delay analysis methodology.

Kirtisoni

MP Guru
Hey friends i am looking for PM0011 [Project Planning & Scheduling] Set2 (Sem3) Assignments with Solution.

Q.1 Describe the five process groups and 9 knowledge areas of project management.,

Q.2 List the inputs, outputs, tools and techniques for the vendor management process.,

Q.3 Using CPA determines the critical path for the above and draw the CP diagram.,

Q.4 Write a paragraph on each:
a. Non-linear programming formulation
b. Integer programming formulation
c. Dynamic programming formulation
d. Disjunction programming formulation
e. Linear programming formulation,​

Q.5 What is a business case? List the business related questions answered using a business case.,

Q.6 What is delay analysis? Explain the various types of delay analysis methodology.

Hello.,
Check Attachment Below i share copy of PM0011 [Project Planning & Scheduling] Set2 (Sem3) Assignments with Solution.

i hope its helpful to you..

Attachments

• PM0011 [Project Planning & Scheduling] Set2.docx
    163.8 KB · Views: 0