help for 100mks project

Nems

hey ppl plz help me out in my 100mks project
my topic is Celebrity Endorsement, if u ppl got any related project to tht or same project plz upload it here.....really don hv time.....help me out

savio13

MP Guru
my topic is Celebrity Endorsement, if u ppl got any related project to tht or same project plz upload it here.....really don hv time.....help me out

Hello there…. :SugarwareZ-062:

It seems you were looking for project on is Celebrity Endorsement

Celebrity Endorsement is where an actor, athlete, business tycoon, etc... are used by companies to promote their product...
They know that people who are influenced by these famous personalities tend to believe and buy those products...

Hope these will meet your requirements:

->10. www.managementparadise.com/forums/marketing-management/73089-celebrity-endorsement.html

Kindly download the following attachments....

For further queries kindly post….. We would be pleased to help you….

Thank you…. :SugarwareZ-167:

Kindly whack the ” THANKS” button if you like my post……

Savio
Staff
(ManagementParadise.com)

savio13

MP Guru

Hello there…. :SugarwareZ-062:

It seems you were looking for project on Celebrity Endorsement

Celebrity Endorsement is where an actor, athlete, business tycoon, etc... are used by companies to promote their product...
They know that people who are influenced by these famous personalities tend to believe and buy those products...

Hope these will meet your requirements:

-> www.managementparadise.com/forums/marketing-management/73089-celebrity-endorsement.html

Kindly download the following attachments....

For further queries kindly post….. We would be pleased to help you….

Thank you…. :SugarwareZ-167:

Kindly whack the ” THANKS” button if you like my post……

Savio
Staff
(ManagementParadise.com)