WORLDWIDE ANTI-PIRACY PROGRAM

sunandaC

The IDSA’s global Anti-Piracy Program is designed to combat worldwide piracy, which is estimated to have cost the U.S. entertainment software industry billions of dollars every year, not including losses from Internet piracy.

The program’s primary components are policy work, education, and enforcement—including direct investigation and enforcement actions around the world and online.

The IDSA’s global Anti-Piracy Program is designed to combat worldwide piracy, which is estimated to have cost the U.S. entertainment software industry billions of dollars every year, not including losses from Internet piracy.

The program’s primary components are policy work, education, and enforcement—including direct investigation and enforcement actions around the world and online.

Hey friend, I read your article regarding WORLDWIDE ANTI-PIRACY PROGRAM and it is really nice. I appreciate your work and would hope you would share more contents like this in future. Well, I am also uploading a document which would give more detailed information.

Attachments

• WORLDWIDE ANTI-PIRACY PROGRAM.pdf
    371.8 KB · Views: 0