Shaadi.com

sunandaC

Reasons any other user will also start with Shaadi.com:

• The name is short and simple and most relevant.

• They are considered as Market Leaders, though some might disagree.

Who considers Shaadi as market leaders?

We took a small sample of 20 people (Between the ages of 23-32) – asked them the first site which comes to their mind when we mention Online Matrimony websites?

13 mentioned Shaadi.com.

The sample might be small, but these are the real people who are looking to get married soon. Once you position yourself in the minds of the prospective customer – that is enough reason to be considered as a leader to some extent.

First thing I notice on their site:

Search:

Pretty simple. Without registering on their site I was able to view 50 pages of profiles.

Dynamic testimonials:

i.e Asok Mehta in the above screen-shot changes to Nausheen Wadia on refreshing the page.

A simple registration link.

They want me to know that they are No. 1! I might not click on the link – but it does make an impression.

They got a number displaying the number of matches they’ve made (Not seen in above screenshot). Nice big number. The user obviously doesn’t know what number to expect or what would be a great number – a six digit number has a nice feel to it

An array of regional options.

Paid Membership:

In your first visit to Shaadi.com you might not be able to find the Paid Membership page. You’ll be able to find the link once you spend some more time on the site or register a free profile.

12 months (Platinum) for Rs. 4250

6 months (Diamond) for Rs. 2655

3 months (Gold) for Rs.1595

Bold Listing - for only Rs. 459

Is getting married a year long procedure?

Buying a 3 months premium pack would definitely make more sense.
Registration is pretty detailed but doesn’t go to the level of depths which some of the other sites do.

They take around 24 hours to upload a profile.

This might not go well with the impatient users, but the reason they do it is to supposedly screen a profile and check if it carries enough information to be listed.

They also run Shaaditimes.com – A Wedding Portal of sorts.

Reasons any other user will also start with Shaadi.com:

• The name is short and simple and most relevant.

• They are considered as Market Leaders, though some might disagree.

Who considers Shaadi as market leaders?

We took a small sample of 20 people (Between the ages of 23-32) – asked them the first site which comes to their mind when we mention Online Matrimony websites?

13 mentioned Shaadi.com.

The sample might be small, but these are the real people who are looking to get married soon. Once you position yourself in the minds of the prospective customer – that is enough reason to be considered as a leader to some extent.

First thing I notice on their site:

Search:

Pretty simple. Without registering on their site I was able to view 50 pages of profiles.

Dynamic testimonials:

i.e Asok Mehta in the above screen-shot changes to Nausheen Wadia on refreshing the page.

A simple registration link.

They want me to know that they are No. 1! I might not click on the link – but it does make an impression.

They got a number displaying the number of matches they’ve made (Not seen in above screenshot). Nice big number. The user obviously doesn’t know what number to expect or what would be a great number – a six digit number has a nice feel to it

An array of regional options.

Paid Membership:

In your first visit to Shaadi.com you might not be able to find the Paid Membership page. You’ll be able to find the link once you spend some more time on the site or register a free profile.

12 months (Platinum) for Rs. 4250

6 months (Diamond) for Rs. 2655

3 months (Gold) for Rs.1595

Bold Listing - for only Rs. 459

Is getting married a year long procedure?

Buying a 3 months premium pack would definitely make more sense.
Registration is pretty detailed but doesn’t go to the level of depths which some of the other sites do.

They take around 24 hours to upload a profile.

This might not go well with the impatient users, but the reason they do it is to supposedly screen a profile and check if it carries enough information to be listed.

They also run Shaaditimes.com – A Wedding Portal of sorts.

Hey sunanda, as we all know that Shaadi.com is a matrimonial site and is very famous in India. Well, i have also got a document on Shaadi.com and would like to share it with you to help others.

Attachments

• Shaadi.com1.pdf
    393.8 KB · Views: 0