Help needed urgently

rajiv

HI GUYS NEED YOUR HELP IO HAVE TO SUBMIT THREE PROJECTS IN 15 DAYS AND AM IN A MESS GUYS CAN ANYONE SEND ME OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT PROJECT OR ASSIGNMENTS, RESEARCH METHODS OR CHANGE MANAGEMENT PROJECTS I WOULD BE GRATEFUL TO THEM PLS HELP ITS URGENT

yOUR HELP AT THIS STAGE WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I do understand the mess ure in right now rajiv.. but frankly saying we do not send the whole project to anyone. if u need any help regarding certain information and what to do and how to go abt it we will surely help u on tht. and uits not fun to get a readymade project coz it doesnt gives u the satisfaction

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Well dats correct rajiv we are looking our projects as more of reference projects for bringing u more update on tht specific matter and bringing out more of u creativity..

Though we can see u in pretty much urgency as of nw..!!

So do let us knw which topic in O.M u looking for and in other 2 subjects so tht we can help u better.. As without the topic and the guidelines towards ur project we can not provide the substance u would be needin,.. So jst post in the details nd mp members would be able to help u better..!!

P.s : Transferring this thread to projects helpline section..!!

rajiv

guys i have to make a project for operations management taking anyone organisation and have to show the ways how the operations take place in that organisations like mcdonals or any airlines and also recommed ssome changes have to make it for 3500 words so gus if u have any such projects for references pls send me the link and help me as i dont have any clue how to go about it have started studying after 6 years now guys will need all the support from you guys

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Check the dabbawala project in the Logistics section ... Its a world famous concept of operational research techiniques and six sigma used in India .

rajiv

but guys does anybody hve some operation project for mc donalds or any othere equivalent firm and guys can anbody help me where will i get the academic journals from?/

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Nikhil (nick) will b replyin to u soon for journal acads.

Until then.. check out this attachment . project on dabbawalas made by IIM A students.

Attachments

• Dabbawals-IIMA.pdf
    399.8 KB · Views: 36

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
kartik said:
Nikhil (nick) will b replyin to u soon for journal acads.

Until then.. check out this attachment . project on dabbawalas made by IIM A students.

i suppose its made by a professor from iim -a..... i have used tht matter as reference in my project newayz

nick18_in

MP Guru
Hi Rajiv...

This is what I have got for you.. I'm trying to get more details on the same, but might take some more time... till then I think this will give you atleast some idea..

Hope this will help you to some extent..

Attachments

• http###epaper.timesofindia.com#APA26300#PrintArt.pdf
    372.6 KB · Views: 25

rajiv

hey nick thanks a lot but i will need some more details on operation management project i am goin to also provide a guideline to my projecs so that u ppl can guide me and if anybody has that project they can provide me the link

Guys again thanks for all the support till date and will need a lot more pls send me some assignments on operations management , changemanagement and the most imp research .... i am really in a lot of mess and this is and will help me a lot

regards
rajiv mody

rajiv

Guys i have still nott got any projects on operations management if anybody has it provide me the link am waiting its really getting bad for me guys i need ur help pls post some nice projects i would appreciate i have also provided the guidelines on the same i need it for ref pls help
would really be gratefull to u guys

regards '
Rajvu

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
rajiv i suppose u cannot make a project... well u had given us mcdonalds... i have given more than enuf matter on it.... now its upon u to make it clear what u need.... if u cant compile it then see a normal project... ok take mmy dabbawallas projct and see the format......... if u need sumthing else ploz specify w8 exactly u need... dnt copy paste any project it will make u feel guilty.. show what u can do.. not w8 others had done

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
i saw tht ure studyin after 6 years .... but frankly saying operations management guidelines .. u said abt mcdonalds.... just make categories as... marketing, process of HRM, production, and go according to various sections and operation field of mcdonalss... well if still uare unable to make it... then i dnt know how i can help u..cause i dnt hav any project tht u can use as a guideline... well if others hav it mail him one thru this forum.. bye take care....

p.s but after 6 yrs tht means ure 24 and uve joined BMS ??????????????????

HI GUYS NEED YOUR HELP IO HAVE TO SUBMIT THREE PROJECTS IN 15 DAYS AND AM IN A MESS GUYS CAN ANYONE SEND ME OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT PROJECT OR ASSIGNMENTS, RESEARCH METHODS OR CHANGE MANAGEMENT PROJECTS I WOULD BE GRATEFUL TO THEM PLS HELP ITS URGENT

yOUR HELP AT THIS STAGE WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED

Hey rajiv, i read your thread regrading the requirement on information on change management. Well, i have got some information and hope it would help you. So i am uploading a document where you would find detailed information on change management.

Attachments

• CHANGE MANAGEMENT.pdf
    119.4 KB · Views: 0