Inventory management techniques

Rahilpatel

Hy! Friends,
I required to be submit a project on inventory management techniques about 60-70 pages. Please help me in this regards.

Thanks a lot in advance

Regards,
Rahil

pahedha

Hi Friends,
I required to be submit a project on inventory management techniques about 60-70 pages. Please help me in this regards.

pahedha

Hy! Friends,

Thanks a lot in advance

Regards,
Rahil

hi rahil i think u would have finished ur project on inventory mgmt... if u have pls pass it on to me for my reference

Hy! Friends,

Thanks a lot in advance

Regards,
Rahil

Hey rahil, as you asked for the information on inventory management and its techniques so i am providing you the content on inventory management which would help in your project. So please download my presentation and check it. AS we know that inventory management is an extremely significant function that can help determine the health of the supply chain along with the influences the financial health of the balance sheet.

Attachments

• inventory management.pdf
    3.8 MB · Views: 1