materials management at HLL

Status
Not open for further replies.

ankitgokani

MP Guru
Hindustan Lever Limited (HLL) is India's largest fast moving consumer goods company, with leadership in Home & Personal Care Products and Foods & Beverages. HLL's brands, spread across 20 distinct consumer categories, touch the lives of two out of three Indians. They endow the company with a scale of combined volumes of about 4 million tonnes and sales of Rs.10,000crores.
The leading business magazine, Forbes Global, has rated Hindustan Lever as the best consumer household products company. Far Eastern Economic Review has rated HLL as India’s most respected company. Asiamoney has rated HLL as one of India’s best managed companies. Leading national publications, like The Economic Times, Business World, and Business Today have also rated HLL as one of India’s most respected companies and the number one in Market Value Added and EVA.

Attachments

• Materials Management hll.doc
    149 KB · Views: 345
Last edited by a moderator:

sumitdhandhania

thank u......................................................................................................................................

thambamol

Thank You for your project but i cant download it:) can u plz rtell me how do i download it.
Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me

bhavin4u

Dear Ankit,

Can you help me by forwarding this project as i am not able to download it . My email is "bhavin0382atgmail "Would be great help ...thanks

bhavin4u

Hindustan Lever Limited (HLL) is India's largest fast moving consumer goods company, with leadership in Home & Personal Care Products and Foods & Beverages. HLL's brands, spread across 20 distinct consumer categories, touch the lives of two out of three Indians. They endow the company with a scale of combined volumes of about 4 million tonnes and sales of Rs.10,000crores.
The leading business magazine, Forbes Global, has rated Hindustan Lever as the best consumer household products company. Far Eastern Economic Review has rated HLL as India’s most respected company. Asiamoney has rated HLL as one of India’s best managed companies. Leading national publications, like The Economic Times, Business World, and Business Today have also rated HLL as one of India’s most respected companies and the number one in Market Value Added and EVA.
Dear Ankit,

Thanks a lot , i got a word document of the project but one problem was not able to download it completely as the pictures which you have uploaded in project were not visible can you favour me by emailing me the same project on [email protected] , Once again thanks a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.