vendor management project

sanaa

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
my vendor management project...coming up..hope u like it...hope its useful for every1!

seema_george

I could not download the report, could any help help.. i need a project on any relevant topic under Operations Management. can anyone help..

seema

sushmayadav

not able to access the project report on vendor management. please help me for the same as soon as possible its really important.

my vendor management project...coming up..hope u like it...hope its useful for every1!

Hey sanaa, thanks but your file is missing or it has been deleted so please upload it again. Well, vendor management is a control that allows companies to manage expenses, drive service excellence and minimize threats to achieve increased value from their distributors through the entire deal life cycle. Please download my presentation for more detailed information.

Attachments

• vendor management project.ppt
    2 MB · Views: 5

piyush2176

Hi ,

I need some project on below subjects for my MBA studies.

1) Procurement Management
2) Inventory Management 3) Material Management
4) SCM
5) Vendor Management
6) Reverse Logistics

Project should be inclusive of following things like

1 INTRODUCTION
2 OBJECTIVES
3 RATIONALE
4 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
5 QUESTIONNAIRE
6 STATISTICAL TOOLS AND TECHNIQUES OF ANALYSIS
7 LIMITATIONS
8 DIRECTIONS FOR FUTURE RESEARCH
Request to help on this.

Thanks
Piyush

joel.francis.7351

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hi ,

I need some project on below subjects for my MBA studies.

1) Procurement Management
2) Inventory Management 3) Material Management
4) SCM
5) Vendor Management
6) Reverse Logistics

Project should be inclusive of following things like

1 INTRODUCTION
2 OBJECTIVES
3 RATIONALE
4 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
5 QUESTIONNAIRE
6 STATISTICAL TOOLS AND TECHNIQUES OF ANALYSIS
7 LIMITATIONS
8 DIRECTIONS FOR FUTURE RESEARCH
Request to help on this.

Thanks
Piyush

Hi Piyush, do check the projects section http://www.managementparadise.com/mba-projects-download.php and use the search feature. Most of these are already available for reference.

jitenmazee996

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Managing connections with outside suppliers to maximize output, reduce risks, and coordinate with strategic objectives is known as vendor management. This entails choosing suppliers, settling on terms, and supervising the provision of goods or services. Enhancing productivity, keeping costs under control, and maintaining standards of quality are the goals of the cooperation. Organizational goals are accomplished, processes are streamlined, and cooperation is improved with effective vendor management.